“friendly staff”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
granville
“friendly staff”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

very friendly staff. hotel is undergoing renovation so it was a bit dusty but our room was fine and quiet. Staff was interested in our lives and shared conversation with us. We are not from Chicago, but felt quite secure in this location close to airport

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel, we appreciate the feedback.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you get a chance to come back soon to enjoy the renovated room and amenities. Thank you very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon! Have a happy new year.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Olympia, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this property. As a business traveler the quality of a hotel bed is very important to me. This hotel's beds are the best! Comfortable mattress and pillows resulted in a good night's sleep for me. The rooms were clean and up to date, good (free) WIFI access, excellent food and room service and close to Midway Airport providing easy access to downtime Chicago on the train! I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Hi Roy! Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel, we appreciate our guests' feedback. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to make sure everyone leaves the hotel extremely satisfied with their stay and I am happy we were able to accomplish that. We hope to see you again in the future. Have a great holiday season!
Hollywood, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Excellent! The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The food and drinks were great. Most of all the customer service from all of the staff at this hotel was extremely wonderful and professional. I had a great time for my short overnight stay. They made me feel very welcomed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Anna! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. Thank you for the kind words about our staff and our hotel. We are glad you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Have a great holiday season.
Dallas, TX, United States
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This was a very overrated hotel which happens to be close to Midway Airport but is in desperate need of a refurbishment. I as a Diamond member was not allowed a late check-out or any other considerations I have enjoyed at other Hilton Garden Inn locations

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Geoffrey! Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your stay. I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your late checkout request. Our goal is to make sure everyone is extremely satisfied with their stay and it saddens us you were not. We will work hard to fix the issues you experienced. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you have a great holiday season!
Miami
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I love my stay here, just wish they would not charge for parking, or have something for breakfast for those on a tight budget. My room was clean and very quite for being so close to airport I never heard on plan and I was on the top floor facing the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Hi Courtnee! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I am happy that you loved your stay; we certainly loved having you here with us. Even though we are close to the airport, the noise from the airplanes does not affect our rooms. I hope you had a chance to see the city of Chicago, it is a great city! I hope to see you again soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I missed the last flight home during a recent trip to Chicago and had to quickly find a hotel near the airport. I called into Hilton reservations and they were able to quickly get me a reservation at the HGI Midway. Room rate was very competitive given it's Chicago. A free multi-hotel shuttle picks up passengers from Midway to several hotels in the Midway area. If you have to stay in the Midway airport area, I highly recommend staying that HGI.

The front desk staff were very helpful and welcomed me as I stepped in. I also had dinner in the in-hotel restaurant and the staff there were very friendly as well. I had the salmon with bok choy & wild rice and it was actually very good. The room nicely appointed and clean. The only complaint was that the thermometer was a bit finicky to adjust.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Hi There! Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel. I am sorry that you missed your flight home but I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you had the chance to use our complimentary shuttle to the airport and that you tried our restaurant, we do have great dishes. Thank you very much for the kind words about the hotel and we hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel is great for an overnight airport stay or early/late flight. The staff is very friendly! Room and hotel appeared to be very clean. I wouldn't stay here for a vacation, but if you want to that's great too! The rooms could be more updated/modern to be more competitive with other hotels. Check-in and Check-out was very simple! The Airport shuttle is very efficient!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Gabriela R, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Hi Paul! Thank you very much for writing a review on our hotel; we appreciate your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to use our complimentary shuttle to the airport. The shuttle is very efficient and handy. I am also happy to see that the check in process was efficient; we want our guests to get in the room quickly so they can relax. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford Park
Chicago Marriott Midway
Chicago Marriott Midway
#116 of 189 in Chicago
Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport? Share your experiences!