“Great hotel near Midway”

Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Bedford Park
Chicago, Illinois
“Great hotel near Midway”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

A wonderful place to rest between early and late Midway flights. The shuttle service is superb and regular. The hotel staff is extremely friendly and I always have gotten a good rest here. The breakfast buffet is delicious and a welcome beginning to the day. If you want a social spot it's not for you..but if like me you want a chance to relax and rest between flights, it is the top choice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Margaret D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will share your kind words with our team. It is always nice to know that our airport travelers are comfortable and able to utilize the conveient shuttle service. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Margaret Dye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
austell, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I arrived at the hotel was greeted by a very pleasant staff that got me registered and in my room to relax after my flight.The lobby and rooms were very clean and pleasant.I would stay at that hotel anytime I would be in town .Great parking with survelliance cameras which made me feel very comfortable going to and from my car.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Shirley Staten H
Margaret D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for sharing your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn. As the General Manager, it is always nice to read that our guests enjoyed their stay and received great service. I have shared your kind words with the staff, and recognized them for their efforts. We appreciate the time you took to post this review, and we thank you for your business!
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Reviewed June 22, 2013

As Hilton Garden Inn has the secret, this hotel is clean, sympathetic, comfortable and of a high level of services.

Shuttle is 24 hour, it's free but if you need it before 6am it's on request, be sure to be on the list at front desk.

The right place to stay at Midway Airport

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our Hilton Garden Inn! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to accomodate your needs while in Chicago. I have passed on your review to the team. Thank you so much for your business. We hope to have the chance to serve you again on your next trip through Midway!
oklahoma City
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Good hotel. Service is above average. I liked the shuttle service to airport and elevated train. I stayed for almost two weeks and used shuttle twice daily. Every driver was courteous and helpful. Also the laundry was clean and price was not over the top.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our shuttle was available to accomodate your needs. I have passed on your kind words to the staff, and we are very grateful. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Warmest regards,
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 22, 2013

will not stay here again our bathroom was dirty when we checked in. Front desk said that there was nothing they could do, and would not be able to change rooms. I was told that a supervisor would contact me the next day. which never happen. I attempted to follow up at the front desk during my 2 night three day stay, and was always told that no one ther could help me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of our location. We have taken your feedback and corrected the issue. I sincerely apologize that it was not corrected while you were here with us, and assure you this is not typical of our location. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again, and provide you with a better experience.
CHICAGO, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had my daughter and grandaughter stay at the Garden Inn Midway several times. They love it, it is clean, comfortable and well run. The desk personnel greeted us by name each time we came into the hotel and always inquired if everything was satisfactory. A very friendly happy atmosphere and safe environment. Mary Ann Gonzalez

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Sunset Hills, Missouri
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I were actually walked to this property from an Embassy downtown which was a little out of our way from what we were doing downtown but ended up being great as we flew out of Midway the next morning. The property had a complimentary airport shuttle that services all the hotels in the area, but the wait was not long and the trips were frequent. I believe the trip was max 10 minutes to get to the airport. Our room was clean and pretty quiet. You could here the planes flying over in the morning, but I'm sure all the hotels in that area have that issue. With crying kids back home, this wasn't a bad alternative!

There is a Starbucks in walking distance from the airport, which helped us get going the next day!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago Marriott Midway
Chicago Marriott Midway
#116 of 188 in Chicago
Holiday Inn Chicago - Midway Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport? Share your experiences!