Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport
$177
Residence Inn
Great 4.5/5
Sleep Inn Midway Airport(Bedford Park)(Great Value!)
$121
Average 3/5
$79
$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewsprompt shuttlefront deskother hotelsan early flightclean roomsfree shuttlegreat hotelorange linepark and flythe hotel staffdefinitely stay here againbusiness centerper dayeasy accessbusiness tripfree breakfasthgi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I were actually walked to this property from an Embassy downtown which was a little out of our way from what we were doing downtown but ended up being great as we flew out of Midway the next morning. The property had a complimentary airport shuttle that services all the hotels in the area, but the wait was not long and the trips were frequent. I believe the trip was max 10 minutes to get to the airport. Our room was clean and pretty quiet. You could here the planes flying over in the morning, but I'm sure all the hotels in that area have that issue. With crying kids back home, this wasn't a bad alternative!

There is a Starbucks in walking distance from the airport, which helped us get going the next day!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Our team of runners stayed here the night after running a relay from Madison, WI to Chicago, IL. Having each run about 30 miles and living in a rental van for 24 hours, we needed a comfy, roomy place with quick access to transportation. The Hilton Garden Inn fulfilled those needs and exceeded expectations. The room was very spacious, clean, and cozy. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The airport shuttle was very timely and helped us get everywhere we wanted to go. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The room was really nice the thermostat was pretty annoying though. Anytime I went over 74 or 75 the heat would kick on. In the summer you really don't want that, but I really didn't want it to be crazy cold in the room either. All night long I was either burning up and sweating or freezing. Next time I think I will ask for a fan and bring my own pillow. The pillows were not firm enough for me, but that is just my preference.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Margaret D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Midway Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the issue you encountered with the thermostat. I have brought this to the attention of our Director of Engineering so he can try to resolve. We appreciate the feedback as it can help us to improve. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.
All the best,
Margaret Dye

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The hotel was great!!!. The prices are very affordable and is well worth it. The staff was extremely wonderful. We stayed here on our wedding night. I also did a room block for my out of town guest. Everyone was very accomadating. The beds are extremely comfortable. We missed our breakfast on monday because we thought it ended at 11 which we found out was weekends only. Nevertheless, the chef still made us breakfast almost an hour past their closing time. That made my new fiance and I very happy. Overall, we had a very good experience! BTW, I am very picky about where I stay and I am huge on Customer Service. They past both with flying colors!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed for 1 night and booked using Hilton points. The Hilton is located in the hotel row along with the Marriott and other hotels, etc. The room was good value and clean. They had free internet service and also free shuttle service from MIdway Airport. Upon arrival, we were able to catch the shuttle right away. However, we had to wait over 30 minutes for the shuttle back to the airport to rent the car next day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family