“Pro Forma Friday's”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s, in the Midway Hotel Center, is the perfect place to eat while heading to Midway Airport. The energetic atmosphere will make for an unforgettable dining experience in Chicago. Indulge in T.G.I. Friday’s classic menu of delicious entrees and signature cocktails, while you enjoy the convenient location on Cicero Avenue and free shuttle service to Midway.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Well served, well prepared. The menu is not my personal favorite but it is varied and on two outings; well prepared. Too much mileage expected out of Jack Daniel's saucing, but it must be working. It's very close to the airport in the hotel complex; and can be reached from inside the Courtyard by Marriott on a bad weather day, although it does have it's own entrance.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed May 21, 2013

It was my friends birthday so I decide to take her to TGI Fridays for dinner and drinks and the food was great but the service was even better the server and the evening manager really made us smile and laugh and they helped sing her happy birthday too. It was a great experience .I will definitely return.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

A great restaurant with good food at reasonable prices but a little too spicy for my liking. The staff and service were very good but the noise level got a little too loud for me.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

this is the best Fridays I have been to ever. The bar tender is super nice and food- especially Dragon Fire Salmon is wonderful.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hey, it was raining and I had driven all day. Didn't want to pay for delivery, so walked across the lot and ordered a carry-out meal to bring back to the Hampton. Had the Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta dish. Did find one red pepper in the dish. Flavor was mild and the sauce creamier than expected or wanted. Was far from great and not worthy of aggressive complaint. I haven't dined at a TGIF in over a decade ...... may be another before I do again.