“Their friendly staff makes a difference”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: T.G.I. Friday’s, in the Midway Hotel Center, is the perfect place to eat while heading to Midway Airport. The energetic atmosphere will make for an unforgettable dining experience in Chicago. Indulge in T.G.I. Friday’s classic menu of delicious entrees and signature cocktails, while you enjoy the convenient location on Cicero Avenue and free shuttle service to Midway.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Their friendly staff makes a difference”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food is standard TGI Friday's but you can't beat the convenience of having this restaurant attached to the Marriott Courtyard near Midway Airport. I am not a TGI Friday's fan but if you need a quick bite to eat, after a long day at work, this place has you covered. The staff and floor manager had a good attitude and were attentive to our needs. The quality of service always makes a big difference and the staff working that night did a great job.

Visited December 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
“Good Dinner”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

There was nothing really great or bad about the restaurant but the bar staff was friendly. The code off the receipt to get a free appetizer didn't work but corp. fixed that quickly.

deborah
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I had the Onion Soup. It was wonderful. The employees are very friendly. It's close to about 5 hotels and 2 blocks to Midway Airport.

illinois
“sleep park n fly”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very good Margaritas and food !! Good prices and service. Right next door to hotel. Easy walk from your hotels.

Long Beach, California
“TGIF Chicago Style!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Although, I was looking for a late breakfast, which they did not have, My BAD! I had the potatoe cheese soup and a salad. It was wonderful. I actually had chunks of potatoes, I could taste and see. Service was good, Hostess even thanked us for coming when we first got there and our server was very attentive. I would recommend TGIF Bedford Park and will visit when I return to Chicago!