“Great Sushi!”
Review of Swordfish

Swordfish
Reserve with OpenTable
Swordfish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 75 Restaurants in Batavia
Cross street: McKee St
Aurora, Illinois
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I went to Swordfish with my parents and fiance for my birthday dinner at the end of August. I've lived in the area my entire life and i've never been. I'm SO happy I went!

We got there and we all had a drink at the bar. The bartender was really friendly and knew a lot about the beers. The wine was good and they had a lot of alcohol choices.

We went to sit down and the service was great! Our server was really nice and wasn't pushy at all. She was incredibly friendly and was able to answer all of our questions. We had the Korean BBQ ribs as an appetizer and they were great! We all had different sushi rolls for dinner and all of them were great. The presentation of the food is amazing - it looks like they really took their time to prepare all the food. We ended with the green tea ice cream which wasnt anything to write home about. It was a nice presentation but a little bland (certainly not a complaint though since everything else was top notch!).

I would definitely recommend Swordfish and especially the sushi!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Cmsoko2

Shanghai, China
“Great sushi and dessert”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We were surprised by the freshness of our appetizer-pan seared scallop. Then we ordered a nigri for starter, again, very fresh. My son had samurai - a combo of sushi, sashimi, roll and teriyaki fish(it's sort of like fish cake). My daughter had Atlantic king salmon, and I had Chilean sea bass. The presentation was well done, food was only lightly flavored with salt and pepper. To top it off, the dessert was superb. We highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Themings
Greenville, South Carolina
“Awesome sushi and sashimi in Batavia”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

It is tough to find a better place to get Super White tuna!

Good: decor, staff, food, location

Bad: nothing at all

Inspired: Zak our waiter was great!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank 275GTS
chicago
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is my spouse's favorite restaurant. Every dish we've ever had has been tasty and beautifully presented. A hidden gem in Batavia

Visited December 2011
1 Thank AKjazzj
“Just okay”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Their sister restaurant in Algonquin [Wildfish] is much better. More of a cool atmosphere, sushi is fantastic as well as the cocktails.