“Pleasant surprise in an odd location, worth checking it out”
Review of Enticing Cuisine

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Enticing Cuisine
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Batavia
Batavia, Illinois
“Pleasant surprise in an odd location, worth checking it out”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped in for their Friday Night Fish Fry. Really good food and a great value. Ok, so the decor could use some help, but we were there to eat, not critique the decorating. I had tilapia and my husband had cod - both were great and the accompaniments were delicious, as well. They serve beer and wine and at $2 for a bottle of beer, the bar bill was $2. Shocking! The two of us paid $25 with 1 beer and tax included. I was impressed.

Enticing Cuisine also has a menu of entrees you can order on Tuesdays for pick up to carry out on Wednesday. The entrees will feed 4 and are $21.50. I definitely will try this sometime soon.

The chef and the girls waiting tables do a very nice job. Give it a try, we need to keep our local restaurants.

• Visited March 2013

Batavia, Illinois
“Great wedding caterer”
Reviewed September 1, 2010

Enticing Cuisine catered our home/outdoor wedding recently. We served appetizers and cocktails prior to the service and a variety of buffet/party food for the reception. It was very hot that day, so I'm sure it was challenging to keep the food at proper temps. We were extremely pleased with the presentation, the food quality, and the staff. Staff were on hand during the entire party refreshing the food stations and tidying up after the guests. They also helped the bartender and cut the cake for us. We received many, many compliments on the food. Jason was very flexible to work with during the planning process as was the staff on the day of the event.

Naperville, IL
“Best wedding food!”
Reviewed July 31, 2009

My wife and I had our wedding catered by Enticing Cuisine. We had them setup stations rather than individual plates or a normal buffet and the food was fantastic. We received lots of positive feedback from our guests and thoroughly enjoyed what we had time to eat. Their prices were very reasonable, and they were able to help accommodate all of our needs. Highly recommended.

Illinois
“Best restaurant meal I've had outside of France.”
Reviewed September 3, 2008

My wife and I ate here once- It was my best restaurant meal
since dining out in France. That includes some very expensive
experiences in Chicago. Normally, a place like this would be out of
our budgetary range, but the BYOB (and perhaps location) helps a
lot in that regard.

A bit less directly relevant to travelers, but still indicative of the
consistent quality and skill of the Chef/Owner: That visit was
actually a stake-out for the catering service for our
wedding plans. We hired Jason for our wedding, and have
been told by many friends that it's was the best wedding
food they'd ever had - and we agree.

chicago
“haute cuisine on the fox river”
Reviewed June 5, 2007

open only friday and saturday night with a four course fixed price menu,this new fine dining establishment should not be missed. The menu is limited, and changes every 6 weeks.It's BYOB with no corkage fee. The entire meal is between $35-$40 per person (each of 4 entrees has a slightly different price). Check the web site.

2 Thank chipwig