“The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.”

Aliano’s Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Aliano’s Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 75 Restaurants in Batavia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Houston St
Chicago, Illinois
“The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

The Good - Went on a Groupon so didn't pay full price, and the peppermint as I walked out.

The Bad - Anti Pasta platter was overpriced for the value received. Was supposed to have olives, received only one.

The Ugly - Service was extremely slow and unattentive. The lettuce in my wife's salad was bad and included the but end of the lettuce (see photo).

1 Thank DVCBob
Mario A, Owner at Aliano’s Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I'm very to hear this! You and your family is important to me!
Please contact me and I want to fix how you feel!
Mario@ alianosbatavia.com
Or call me at 630-406-9400

Chicago, Illinois
“Aliano's Ristorante: Superb!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We were greeted by a gracious hostess who visited us throughout our meal. Our server was attentive and responsive, making several excellent suggestions for our appetizer and entrees. We enjoyed the calamari for starters, the fresh salads, and then devoured the eggplant parmigiana, meat raviolis and chef's special (stuffed salmon). We loved the complimentary slice of (b'day) tiramasu! The other diners' pizzas looked yummy, so we'll return someday soon to try them.

• Visited February 2013
norh aurora ill
“carry out”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

picked up baked clams terrible presentation 2 were as big as my thumbnail.bruschetta was falling apart.house salad for 5 dollars what a rip off.asked for parmesan to go one little packet.never going back never recommending them.all that for 40 bucks and i still had to wait for food if i can even call it that.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank jeff w
I'm very to hear this! You and your family is important to me!
Please contact me and I want to fix how you feel!
Mario@ alianosbatavia.com
Or call me at 630-406-9400
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Fantastic Dinner & Service!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

First time for dinner - it was on a Wednesday night so not very crowded. Our server was Ashlee and she was great - very attentive and helpful! I had the Chicken Limona - ordered it without the pasta and asked for vegetables (green beans) instead - it was delicious! My colleague had the Baked Mostaccolli - she said it was also delicious! Ample portions - we both took doggie bags home. She had the tiramisu for dessert which looked great! I absolutely would go back again - perhaps not on a weekend to avoid the crowds. Also there was a nice gentleman who provided wonderful singing our entire time - it was great ambiance - not too loud, very pleasant to listen to -- nice touch!

• Visited January 2013
“Love this place, but avoid the clams”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Aliano's is one of my favorite restaurants in Batavia (classy, pretty, cloth napkins, etc). For dinner I ordered the cesar salad (excellent) and clams appetizer (yuck!!). They might want to drop these from the menu because they were awful. My dining companion had a house salad (very good) and grilled calamari appetizer (outstanding). So DO go to Aliano's, just don't order the clams... They're the only item I've ever had there that wasn't wonderful.

1 Thank Mollinska