“Great Find! Great Food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bartlett Metra Station
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Love this place. Food always fresh. Will make your dish to your preference. My favorite place for bok choy. Great service. Be sure to try a Maitai.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Okay food, But to expensive for the size of portions you get. Many great Chinese restaurants however their in Chicago because they give you huge portions for your dollar.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Went to this restaraunt yesterday because my usual Chinese restaraunt was closed, and what a GREAT surprise! The Chinese was so delicious! The wonton soup was excellent with fresh bok choi and obviously homemade dumplings. The fried rice was not greasy like it can be other places and the entree, Asparagus Shrimp, was remarkable. Just the overall freshness of everything was really nice, and most importantly...delicious! I will skip my usual place from now on and make this my favorite!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We hadn't been to this restaurant in a long time and just revisited it. It was much better than I
remembered. We went with friends and none of us like sushi BUT we tried the lobster rolls and the avocado rolls for an appetizer and they were great.We had Chinese for dinner, mongolian beef and kung pao chicken, both were excellent. Going again next week!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I truly enjoy eating at this restaurant! I have inky had the sushi and Japanese food here...very impressed with the quality of the sushi. I would highly recommend this restaurant!

Been to T L's Four Seasons Chinese? Share your experiences!