“Best of the bunch?”

El Faro
Ranked #12 of 44 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is one of several El Faro restaurants in the area but may be the best. Try the huge burritos on Wednesday when they're the special.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for years and just had another outstanding meal there yesterday. I had a combination plate and my husband had shrimp fajitas. Everything was very very good. The service is great and the decor is bright and festive. You get a large amount of food for very reasonable prices. We highly recommend this place!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

Read a few of the other reviews and I did not have any of the same complaints. My food was good and would eat there again if Mexican was my choice. The serving was large, the service was quick and the food was good. It is a reasonably priced, non luxury, neighborhood eatery...nothing more and nothing less. I would recommend it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Best Mexican food in the mid west. I'm a big fan of the tortas, but the enchiladas are very good as well.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook