“Great place for pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Good food from this family owned business.Pizza is always great plus there are special during the week too.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (107)

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Best there is in town! As a resident since 1990, I tasted them all and this place always delivers quality pizza every time.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

I don't eat anything from V&V but pizza because it's the best in town. I only wish they offered a half price day as do other places in town! Good job V&V...keep up the great work1

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

I used to live in Bartlett, IL...for 30 years. I have moved to Lafayette, IN. There is NO good pizza here. Whenever I am anywhere near Bartlett I order pizza from V & V. They are THE best. All those times I took for granted their wonderful pizza! The price is very reasonable! Their delivery is a bit long on time. The food is Great, but especially that Wonderful pizza! They make their own sausage and it fantastic!
Love you V & V. You should open a place in Lafayette, IN. You would have no competition for at least 60 miles!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming to V&V for years and this is by far the best (non deep dish) pizza in the suburbs. Seriously so delicious, I insist on ordering it whenever I’m in town.

Date of visit: March 2019

Been to V & V Paesano Pizzeria? Share your experiences!