“Ok for the kids, food was not bad, but...”

2 Toots Train Whistle Bartlett
Ranked #19 of 43 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American
Bartlett, Illinois
“Ok for the kids, food was not bad, but...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ok so we walked in one day and it was packed. I was not very impressed with the overall feel and decor. There was like 4 families to be seated in front of us so we left. A few days later we when's back since we had coupons from my sons baseball teams. The service was poor. The three waitresses all about 18 stood around and talked and paid little attention to the customers or to the chef who was tying to get orders out. I thought the place smelled funny. The food was alright nothing spectacular but not bad. The train thing is fun for the small kids but for me the place did nothing for me. I almost never write bad reviews as you can see from my other reviews but I just was not impressed.

• Visited July 2014

Chicago
“We love this place!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Our son is train crazy! We came here twice this week.
He LOVED it. The Tallgrass Beef is amazing. Good food
And a great atmosphere. You
Can always sit by the tracks and have your food delivered by a train!

• Visited July 2014
Glen ellyn
“What a cute neighborhood gem.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This joint is located right next to the Glen Ellyn metra stop line. Has hamburgers, hotdogs and pbnj on the kids menu. Grass fed burgers, tuna, egg salad & chicken sandwiches and chili. Malts, shakes and soda. Unfortunately they were out of lemonade on a 90 degree day. Over all nice atmosphere with the train riding around and dropping off your food.

Bartlett, Illinois
“Grandkids Heaven”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My granddaughters love going here. The big attraction is the train bringing their food and being able to get a train whistle. Food is average but the kids love it.

Visited November 2013
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
“Fun for kids”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The kids love going here. Many of the food items are just mediocre, but the grass fed beef hamburgers, though thin, are tasty and the egg salad sandwich on wheat is REALLY good! The kids loved that their food was delivered their dinners. Management did not seem so kind to the workers : (

• Visited November 2013