“Disappointed ”

Boloney's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Barrington
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Ordered the tuna and egg sandwich. Way too much dressing made the tune like mush and tasteless. The egg salad had no flavor at all. You only get the sandwich for $6.50. Over priced and would not go back. I think Jimmy johns is better.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

Sister lives near Barrington so while I was visiting we were going to do lunch.........I had a taste for a Reuben. Had not had one in years but my tastes buds were wanting something different for a change. I sister has raved about this place and believe me, I agree 100%. OMG this is everything that all the reviews said it was so I feel very comfortable joining these elite reviewers for their good taste.
First of all this place is a small movie theater so date night will definitely be different but a success. Caution: Sandwiches are very filling. I belong to the clean plate club, however, I had left over’s. The meat had no fat and the preparation of the sandwich was perfect. The atmosphere is like eating at Grandma’s house, very clean…and the sandwiches are reasonable for what you get. I was there last summer and I am planning a visit with my sister and the sandwich is part of the plan…….Sorry I didn’t post soon…….Enjoy!

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Solid service and quality and two choices on each sandwich as to how large you need it. Competitive deli shop prices and Great to grab and go or sit looking at the street traffic. Skipping the soup is not a loss.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We love their hearty sandwiches with great quality meats, cheeses and veggies. You can fully customize anything. It's quite unusual to find a deli like this lately.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Boloney's is my MUST GO whenever I come back to town from out of state where I live now. The sandwiches are huge! Might I suggest the Herman Muenster. It is my favorite and has been for over 25 years. I have never had another sandwich like it.
The owners, Tim and Roberta, have made this the most welcoming fantastic little restaurant in the area. And it is connected to the Catlow Theatre; many childhood memories there! Sadly, Roberta passed away suddenly, and Tim has kept the Boloney's restaurant alive. Roberta's legacy lives on. Such a wonderful special lady, loved by all of Barrington. If you are ever in the area, you MUST eat here!!