“The sign says pizza but it is much more.”
Review of Sergio's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sergio's Pizza
Ranked #39 of 76 Restaurants in Barrington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have been coming here for a long time for pizza, then I decided to try other items eating in. For one, the wings are the best since the Anchor Inn in Buffalo. Just the right blend of heat and flavor. I recently tried their Carolina style pizza. Thin crust that is great if you're hungry but don't want to feel stuffed. Their ribs are spectacular. I've had ribs from all over the country, East coast style to Southern. These are the best. The price is right and well worth trying. You will be spoiled. They have a fettuccine Alfredo sauce that is light and full of flavor without being too rich. There's more on the menu I can't wait to try!

2  Thank Guy A

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Sergio's just moved to a new location a few blocks east and with a larger dining area, and I am happy to report that the pizza and food is as great as ever!

I have been a regular customer for the past few years after discovering this hidden gem. Recently dined in with another couple to check out the new location. The pizza is great - a wide variety of very fresh ingredients - and a choice of many crusts. The menu has BBQ and other Italian staples, including a fantastic eggplant parm which we especially recommend.

Chef Tony knows his pizza. We will return.

5  Thank MidwestFred
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Perfect ratio of sauce to cheese to other toppings which is key!. Very consistent - one of our favorites pizza places in the area. We always do carry out so can't speak to the restaurant or delivery.

1  Thank luv2travel_LJB
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The "charlotte's style" is an extra-thin crust pizza that's the bomb! Great quality cheese, excellent sausage seasonings and NHL games on the TV. Fantastic. Take your out of state pals here to learn what Chicago-Style thin crust, party-square pizza is all about.

I crave this pizza!

2  Thank JK128xoxo
Reviewed March 2, 2011

Their delivery guys are consistently excellent. The owner kniows his stuff and can offer accuratly offer advise. On catering orders. I have always been happy.