“Much better than you'd expect”
Review of Meatheads

Meatheads
Ranked #25 of 76 Restaurants in Barrington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 14, 2013

For a quick service restaurant it's far and away better than most other chains (McDs, BBK, Wendys). Outstanding food, good people. My only complaint is that it gets crowded and loud sometimes, but that happens when you're this good.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I should get a smack up side the head for not reading the Meadhead -Schaumburg location reviews here on Tripadvisor before wasting my time and money here.

New location next to a great grocery store, Heinen's. First, cashier couldn't explain what was so special about the 1000 Island Dressing that it required an up charge. In fact, every question about the food - she had no answer. Prices matched upscale burger joints. They have Coke Free-style machines - but they were having a problem....Booths were just the stupidest design I have every seen! Flat back with a firm 8'inch bump at top. It hit me at the shoulder-blades leaving my lower back completely unsupported and forced the top of my body forward. I moved and I NEVER move tables. Burgers came out quickly. Thin, flavorless and sickly grey. Completely tasteless. Fries were fresh cut shoestrings - they were all peel and no potato. I had a few and tossed the majority. With the availability of a Smash burger or Five Guys franchise available - why would they opt for this??? Disappointed - totally.
SAVE YOUR MONEY and go somewhere else - even cheap old Burger King has better, more flavorful burgers than this.