“Save Yourself From Bad Food!”

Chessie's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chessie's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 75 Restaurants in Barrington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Chessie's Restaurant offers the best in food and service. Since we opened in 1978, we have provided excellent service to our customers. We are located in the Ice House Mall in downtown, Barrington, Illinois. Chessie's Restaurant has an original Illinois Railway train car for customer dining. Enjoy live music and sports in our bar. Plan your next banquet or event with us!
Chicago, IL
“Save Yourself From Bad Food!”
Reviewed March 3, 2007

Cute restaurant - so long as you don't eat. It has trugged downhill for years and now is on a roll. The last time I went I started with an appetizer so bad I had to send it back. I tasted another, paid my tab and found another place to eat.

Do yourself a favor - don't eat here.

If you want a nice place - head to the Bistro. If you want casual tasty dining, try Wool Street. Just don't eat here.