“A delicious family feast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaza's Tavola Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Zaza's Tavola Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Barrington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Thirteen of our family went to Zaza's for dinner on Christmas Eve. The food was delicious as were the drinks. Several of us had the whitefish, which was light with a rich, flavorful sauce. The lobster ravioli received good reviews, but it is very rich. My husband enjoyed the stuffed pork chop and said he would order it again. Service was outstanding. Drinks, wine, and dinner were served flawlessly.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

We live just about a mile from the restaurant and since we've moved in to Tower Lakes this has been our go to place for a delish, relaxed meal and our go to for a take out pizza. When we had family visiting, going there for dinner was an obvious choice. Close and always delish in the past. Mistake! Don't know what happened, but the sea food salad (calamari specifically) was over cooked and very tough, one of the diners' fish tasted like it was frozen, freezer burned and then cooked. Very disappointing and we'd like to know what happened? Are they slipping, was the chef out? Either way, at the prices charged there should have been quality control from someone.

Disappointing.

1  Thank Bezonline
Reviewed June 25, 2011

We’d like to say we love this place: it very close to us and the food is great, but it lacks great lunch values, and even when it is not very busy (which is common when we have at lunch) service often is more casual than we would prefer. Also dropping out of United’s Mileage Plus dining program was a huge minus for us.

Reviewed April 11, 2011

I have eaten here at least five times now and have never had a bad meal; in fact, I've never had a so-so meal here. Every time we've dined here, the sumptuous food, the quality service, and the tasteful ambiance serve to make for a special evening.

I've been here for dinner with my wife. I've been here for a group dinner with my family. We even used Zazas to cater my son's rehearsal dinner.

The food is wonderful; the service is outstanding. Zaza's is one of my favorite restaurants.

1  Thank CoolRich59
Reviewed November 23, 2009

This little restaurant is an absolute gem. The waitstaff is fantastic and the food is wonderful. The interior design is very warm and inviting. Upon your arrival, a basket of crusty bread, olives and parmesan cheese are delivered to your table. The diners have some very good choices from the menu, some tempting specials or make a suggestion of your own. The prices are reasonable and you will always have something left over to take home. We absolutely love this little taste of Italy in our own backyard.

1  Thank kmurtz