“Consistently good food and friendly service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kelsey Road House & Gino's East
Ranked #28 of 77 Restaurants in Barrington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Kelsey Road House has been around since 1971 and since February 2011, Gino's East has joined our family. We have a huge selection of delicious, fresh home cooking and our Legendary Gino's East Chicago Style Deep Dish. Join us any day of the week for great food and drinks.Kelsey Road House and Gino's East are located on the corner of Northwest Hwy and Kelsey Road in Lake Barrington, Il. We are a family casual dining restaurant that serves great food, good drinks, and a happy atmosphere. We have two floors and four dining areas that includes a dungeon dining downstairs(GREAT for kids), upper level dining, screened in patio, and an open air beer garden that is welcome to pets.Our deep dish pizzas do take up to 45 minutes to bake but it is well worth the wait. We have a selection of games inside and baggos during the summer set up to keep the kids busy. However, if your in a hurry you can always preorder your pizza by calling ahead of time.We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We have been loyal customers for years. Welcoming staff and consistently good food. Try the cream of chicken soup, cheeseburgers, salads, and large choice of specials. Great for larger groups.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Gino's East Pizza without the drive downtown. This is an old Barrington favorite, now with a franchised pizza parlor.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We go for the Gino's pizza often, and I recently entertained friends in the pub on the lower level. The vibe takes you back to the 70's with a King Arthur pub type of feel. My friends chose burgers and pasta. Everyone remarked that the food was as good as ever and prices were reasonable. Our server was friendly and efficient and gave us as much time as we wanted for talk after eating. The parking lot is convenient to access and there is plenty of parking. I recommend Kelsey Road House for casual dining.

1  Thank William D
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Was there to visit my sister and she wanted to show me the Kelsey road house. W O W!!!
You have to go check out the basement seating area and the decorations.... Food was really good..Had the genos east pizza...Good beer and our server was the best server I have had in quite some time...Thanks for making my trip that much better

1  Thank BJ K
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Went with family Dec 23rd. The basement definitely was decorated to remember. We were told there was a party of 80 upstairs so they were scrambling. Our waiter was friendly but the service was very slow. They seemed short on staff but it might have simply been the holiday party. Both my kids had to send their burgers back because they were under cooked. My wife was not impressed with her lasagna but my French Onion Soup was ok.

If you are looking for a casual meal with no great expectations on the food - it was ok - the Kelsey Roadhouse is fine. If they are very busy, go elsewhere.

1  Thank Soccerdad2