“Always an awesome experience.”
Review of Yellow Pine Lodge

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yellow Pine
Yellow Pine Lodge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Yellow Pine
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Lodges are always very clean and comfortable. Family experience right down to the people who manage and maintain the property, One of my most memorable vacations which was very relaxing. Lodges are fully equipped to do any type of cooking or grilling should you choose or the cafe in YellowPine rocks for down home cooking. Very relaxing mountain atmosphere with very friendly and helpful townspeople.

Room Tip: The more the merrier bring all your family or friendsto a vacation you will always rememvber.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank karen o
Reviewed February 2, 2008

This little Lodge is ranked in my Top 5 Lodges I have ever been to. They have a little bar there that is one of the funnest places to have a drink ever! Cheap drinks, great portions and the staff was great. I would definately bring my friends up there in the future. Such a great place to visit.

5  Thank yagermyster

Been to Yellow Pine Lodge? Share your experiences!