“Best coffee ever.”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Worley
BC
“Best coffee ever.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stay at the CDA Casino resort once or twice a year, and we are generally very pleased. The last time we stayed in the new Tower, and the rooms were pretty amazing. Loved the fact that they had a Keurig coffee machine and a nice selection of tea and coffee. The bathroom was huge, with two "rooms", one part was a vanity and tub, the other was the toilet and shower. Our beds however, were not made during our two day stay, and when we came back to our room on day two, door had been left ajar. This was late in the day and no service staff was in sight, so it wasn't like they were in the process of cleaning. I can only assume that the bathrooms had been done and the door was left ajar for the beds to be made up, but it was somehow forgotten.

Other than that, we have never had a bad experience there. The staff have always been more than friendly, the food and service in the various restaurants has been excellent and the Sweetgrass Cafe has the best coffee I've ever had in my entire life. I seriously look forward to that coffee!

Coeur d'Alene is just a half hour drive away so we often spend the day there, often at the beach and the spend the evening at the casino...have a nice meal and some fun gambling, it's a perfect short getaway. As a matter of fact, we are going again this week!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sdkelly
CDAcasino, Public Relations Manager at Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear SDKelly,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and for your 5Star review posted on April 8, 2013. We are excited to hear you loved your Deluxe Room, comfortable bed, Keurig coffee, and friendly staff. Also, thank you for bringing the housekeeping situation to our attention, our hotel managers are investigating/resolving.

Glad to hear you returned the weekend of April 13th …..we look forward to many more visits from you. Enjoy!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Plummer, Idaho
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Absolutely enjoyed our stay at the CDA Casino over this past weekend! The food, customer service, and rooms were excellent. Anything we needed the hotel front desk staff was right there for our needs. My kids/family enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub. We will definetely be staying there again very soon!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sara m
Dear Sara M,
Thank you for your recent weekend visit to the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort & for your 5 star review on TripAdvisor. We are so excited to hear the rooms, customer services, and food were all excellant. I guarantee we will recognize our employees & pass this review along to them.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
West Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2013

stayed at this property from march-4th---7th.stayed in the 3rd tower one of 4 new towers for suites.rooms a major upgrade from the original room in the old bldg which have also undergone some up grades---so i understand...floor to ceiling windows--flat screen t.v.---VERY large bathrooms---with 2 seperate sections with sinks--etc---ideal for female personal use---large bathtub---how ever a SMALL minus---i personally thought--the SHOWER was EXTREMELY small--how ever the water pressure was good and the water hot---what more does one need---BEDS and pillows very comfortable--which was a PLUS.bathrobes and lots toiletries supplied---the chamber maid was very good in keeping room clean--casino floor wait service was excellent.even the slots was VERY good to my wife and i did ok as well---the hotel staff were all VERY polite and willing to help in any way---after we checked in and had some coffee and cookies one of the PLAYERS club staff took us to the elevator that would take us to our room in the new 3rd tower...with out that assistance getting through the casino floor across to the elevator would have been a hassle ...very much appreciated--sorry name skips my memory---food was very good in buffett and elsewhere we ate---and wait staff -especially waitress we had in the morning buffet always a smile and extremely pleasant...on a scale off [1-10] i would give our visit to this property a [10 --plus]----

Room Tip: 3 rd tower new wings
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank peacefullduck
CDAcasino, Public Relations Manager at Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Peacefullduck,
Thank you for your recent 3 day visit to the Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort & for your 4star review on TripAdvisor. We are excited to hear about your exceptional customer service experience and guarantee we will recognize our employees.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon.
idaho
Reviewed March 5, 2013

When you stay at a resort hotel like this one, that obviously has a lot of money, you expect a nice room and a clean room. Well, this one was neither! First of all I had what they call a Plus room, which is supposed to be better than a standard room. My friend was staying in one of the standard pet friendly rooms. My room was no different than hers. Neither one of us had a refrigerator or a microwave. My room did not even have a full-length mirror which is what someone would expect to have in a nice hotel. They could have made the closet doors full-length mirrors. It had a king size bed and a hide-a-bed couch and a very small desk. The couch and the bed were very uncomfortable.
But the very worst thing about the place was how dirty it was. The maids do not do a good job at all. The light switches were all grungy and dirty as were the doors, door handles and walls. Everything was very dusty. The toilet paper holder was dirty. The walls around the toilet looked like they've never been wiped down. There was a pubic hair on the bathtub. There was sticky stuff on the nightstands and cup rings on the desk so you know they weren't wiped down. It looked like someone had been laying on the bed the sheets were not even tucked in. The pillowcases were dirty and when I pulled back the sheets there was a dirt stripe all the way down the sheets right where I would've been laying. The sheets and pillowcases were old, very thin and wore out. When we pulled out the hide-a-bed it had all kinds of stuff under it including dust bunnies, popcorn, paper, candy and other garbage. I think we are safe to say it has never been vacuumed underneath of there. When I went down to the desk to ask them for cleaner and a rag and clean bedding they said they would have to call someone to bring the stuff to the room and he wasn't exactly happy about the idea. I went back to the room and waited and waited and waited, about an hour or so went by. So I called the desk or at least I thought I was calling the desk but a lady answered the phone so I had to explain to her what was going on and she said she would call him and let him know. So again I waited and waited and waited about another 45 minutes to an hour and called again. This time, she said that he had other things to do so hopefully while he was taking care of those things he would also bring the stuff by that I requested. When he did finally come by he handed me 3 pillowcases they were not folded and one of them was dirty he also handed me a thing of Clorox wipes, he said he would need them back because that's what they used for cleaning. When I opened them, there were only about 4 wipes left in there. So anyway I ended up cleaning the whole room and stripping my bed and remaking it. There was also spills on the carpet in the hallways by the doors that were never cleaned up.
Not very friendly either.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank 4ever-yng
Dear 4ever-yng,

Thank you for your recent visit to our property and the review posted on March 5th. We want to ensure that you return and apologize for your experience! We are actively reviewing & following up with our team. To protect your privacy we will contact you via private message.

CDA Casino Resort

Travelers are raving about these Worley hotels

Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed March 4, 2013

There are two hotel wings at this property and this review is of the Spa Hotel.

My wife surprised me with a couple's massage and a room at the C d'A Casino Spa Hotel. I hadn't been to Worley in a while and the new spa addition was a tremendous surprise.

This part of the hotel is as nice as any world class hotel I've experienced. It's very clean, modern, well appointed, and nicely decorated with American Indian accents. I'm not much for hotel toiletries but theirs were really nice. I brought them home and plan to purchase some more just to remind me of our trip there.

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Just ask someone if you need help.

I'm not much of a casino person but since we were there, and they had a new members casino credit program, I gave it a short whirl and picked up $50 in about half an hour. Good enough for me so I called it a night.

Smoking is allowed in some segregated portions of the casino. You can walk around it through the main halls and that works well for me. The non smoking portions were really smoke free. Good ventilation.

The Spa is first rate as well; definitely worth your time to go out. Everything is very relaxing and quite. The outside hot tub was spectacular. Get this: the water does not smell like chlorine ans is slightly salty (easy on your skin). They must use some other method of sanitizing it. It was a really nice surprise compared to regular hotels where you smell like a white load of laundry in the wash.

The restaurants are good quality with something for everyone.

Room Tip: We had a room facing away from the parking area; nice view into the surrounding woods and they face...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I went out to have a few drink, eat a nice dinner, gamble a little and listen to music. So my boyfriend and I checked into our room at about 6:30 pm and while walking to our room we smelled marijuana all the way down the hall. That wasn't an issue for us since we saw a ton of college frat kids there we figured they were all just having a good time until 2:30 am security came banging on my door for a shake down. Accused me of doing drugs and talking about it loudly so they could hear me...( I was asleep for an hour.) they wouldn't listen to me when I spoke, they just wanted to dig threw my things and they never apologized to me. I was so humiliated I left after I calmed down. The room was fine, the food and drinks and the Red Tail were amazing. Gambling was fun and we spent an amazing amount of money there. I'll never go back.

• Stayed March 2013
6 Thank Srghappygirl
Kimberley, Canada
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We arrived on Sunday February 24th early, so that my husband could participate in the Indy 500 contest, only to find out that "Special Guests Only" are allowed to play. So we made the best of it and because we had 5 hours before we could check in, we played the slots. We did okay and time to check in (we were in the Spa Tower), we were checked in very quickly and with a smile. The room as usual was spotless and most welcoming overlooking the golf course. Had dinner at the Sweet Grass and for the first time ever, we were disappointed with our meal, my husband had the prime rib and you could tell it had been warmed on the flat top and was tasteless. Mine was the turkey dinner, it was just so, so. The next evening we ate at the same resteraunt and it was much better. All. in all we had a great 2 nights here and will be back in a couple months.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BA O
Also consider these accommodations in or near Worley
SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 22 in Coeur d'Alene
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene

Been to Coeur D'Alene Casino Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!