“Butt crack, hung over tech”

Coeur D'Alene Casino Spa
Couer d alene
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Butt crack, hung over tech”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Horrible spa . I give this a one star to be nice. My tech rushed me threw the facial . Never had me fill out a consultation on my skin and got me in after my girlfriend and out before her facial too. (My girlfriends facial was starting the same time mine was but I waiting 5 mins after she left and also got finished before she was done. :( The esthician hurried through my facial and complained how she was so hung over the whole time and how she couldn't wait till her day was done. She never explained anything about what facial I was receiving or what product she was putting on my skin. It actually scared me cause I have very sensitive skin....after the facial my girlfriend and I waiting in whats known as a quite relaxing room while getting a nice view on the remodeling of the outside pool while the workers were working on it with huge Plummer cracks . On top of that we never got a tour of the spa when we arrived so we figured things out on our own. Maybe I have to high expectations for a spa but I have worked in many but nothing quite like this . Good thing my service was a discounted price cause I definitely would never pay full price for that .

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Goldylocs

Woodland, Washington
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice Casino & Hotel”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

First time here. Typical large casino but it was roomy and lots of choices for slots and, overall, was nice and clean. If you're a dollar slot player, though, not so much. There are a few dollar+ machines but they're scattered around and you have to hunt for them. They should just put them in one spot...but...oh well. Tons and tons of penny type slots if you're into them. Hotel is decent. We were in a standard smoking room. It was clean and a typical motel/hotel room. No refrigerator though. Rate was a touch high, in my opinion, for a casino hotel....$109. Ate dinner and breakfast in the buffet. Pretty good as buffets go...but it is a buffet so don't expect 5-star food. Still, not bad at all. A bit spendy though, again, for a casino buffet. Seafood night was $49 for two. I guess I can't complain much though as they comped our breakfast without asking them to. It appears we were designated as "high rollers" because we play dollar slots. Haha. Thought that was kind of funny. For the most part, though, this is a nice place and I'd come here again, except it's a 7+ hr. drive from home. We were passing through Couer D'Alene on a trip so thought we'd give it a try. As for the slots...well, they are what they are. Can't speak for the penny thru 25 centers but the dollar slots were okay. Hit one $1,200 jackpot and we were able to play for quite a while before they did what slots do...bleed you dry. LOL.

Visited September 2013
Sherwood Park
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Casino was a nice surprise”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped at the Casino after golf, first time visit. Was very impressed with the Casino. Much larger than we expected. Very nice building and many restaurants to chose from. we are both non-smokers, and they have two areas that are smoke free, although, unless there was someone sitting right beside me smoking, we did not find it to be an issue in the smoking part. Will consider staying at the resort next time we are down that way.

Visited April 2013
Hayden Lake, Idaho
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Nice new areas and now RV power”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I reviewed this Casino 1 year ago but alot has changed so I am re-doing it. The main thing for us(RVers) is the addition of power hhok-ups on selected power poles on the east side parking area. Its not fancy but at least there is now an area for RVs and power available. They have also just re-modeled all 3 restaurants which they are all alot nicer, good food and obviously very clean. They also added a very nice smaller/quieter bar at the newest restaurant which is very nice and pretty slow most of the time. We have also stayed in the new rooms on the East wing and they are very nice, alot nicer than the older original rooms. PJs Destiny plays every Thursday which is awesome(free) as well as various bands on Friday and Saturday night which is nice. We always do fairly well gambling so a bonus. We also trade our points in for free gas which makes it nice as our class A gets maybe 7 mpg. We go to this Casino on average 4 over night trips per month.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank theperry5
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Had a facial and it was the best facial I have ever had. She was so informative and did an amazing job. So good that I scheduled another facial in 8 weeks! My husband had a massage and loved it! We have been to a lot of spas and this one rates very high for us!