“Great Inn with courteous staff and wonderful facilities”
Review of Wallace Inn

Wallace Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wallace
Spokane, Washington
“Great Inn with courteous staff and wonderful facilities”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

The front desk called 15 minutes after we checked into our room to ensure it was satisfactory. I've never had a hotel do that before and I've stayed at some of the best.

The room was great and clean with a small refrigerator and comfortable bed. 3 blocks walk to downtown through a safe neighborhood past a school and a library to historic downtown Wallace.

I had previously read an online review that said this motel was in a seedy part of town. How ridiculous - this is beautiful North Idaho - THERE ARE NO SEEDY PARTS OF TOWN !!! Go to the Bronx or Watts and you'll see seedy !”

Wallace is a superb town to visit and explore, and the Wallace Inn exceeded our expectations as a place to overnight.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Travelingman1945

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Reviewed February 14, 2011

The staff of the Wallace Inn were very welcoming and friendly. I travelled with a group. They hosted our group with the excitement and vigor. The staff was there to take care of any needs that arose whenever something was needed.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I felt very comfortable and relaxed while staying that the Wallace Inn. The location is great, just a sort walk into the quaint town of Wallace, ID. The food tasted great and the eating space was comfortable and inviting. The beds were surprisingly comfortable and the bathrooms allowed for a lot of space to put my things. The overall cleanliness was very nice as well! I highly recommend it!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2011

I greatly enjoyed staying at the Wallace Inn. The rooms were very clean and seemed to be recently furnished. The colors of the room did not seem like it was put together in the 80's but more recent. The food was very tasty and reminded me what my Grandma would make. The pool is also decent sized and fun to play in. :)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
Pleasanton, California
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Rooms were average in size but had clean bathrooms with the expected amenities. The staff was willing to accommodate the requests my group had and did so with a smile. Great hot chocolate too!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
spokane
Reviewed February 8, 2011

I stayed at the Wallace Inn on a retreat and was delighted by their hospitality. Usually hotel beds and pillows are fairly hard, but the ones at the Wallace Inn felt like clouds. The food was absolutely fantastic and I would recommend eating there to anyone. The pool area includes a hot tub, sauna, and steam room, which my group made full use of. I loved every minute of staying at the Wallace Inn

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2011

My room was very clean and comfortable. The beds were great (I simply have a 3 for sleep quality because nothing can really compete with a 4 inch memory foam mattress topper that I have at home). The bathroom was quite spacious, and I liked how there was a large minifridge in the room.

My only complaint was that the people at the front desk were very rude. I was on a retreat, and I went down to ask if they had earplugs. Both ladies had their backs turned, and when I said "excuse me" they slowly turned around and looked as though I was interrupting something extremely important. When I asked about the earplugs, they just said no, and kind of looked at me like I was an idiot for asking for something like that. Also, I was there on a retreat, and when a group of us would walk downstairs for a meal, they would very rudely tell us to be quiet. I understand that they have other guests, but we weren't trying to be loud. In fact, their telling us to be quiet probably made it much louder than if they hadn't said anything.

• Stayed February 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wallace
The Stardust Motel
#3 of 3 in Wallace
Trail Motel
Trail Motel
#2 of 2 in Kellogg

Been to Wallace Inn? Share your experiences!