“The hosts with the most....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of City Limits Pub

City Limits Pub
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Wallace
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Corvallis, Montana
“The hosts with the most....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have to let everyone know how much Mark and Don made our Accordion Celebration the best ever.....from the excellent RV spots, helping us with our accordion parade entry, loaning us chairs, feeding us the best burgers in town and providing a patio spot for playing music every night. Our entire group felt welcomed and appreciated...what more can a person ask! Wallace is a fun town that embraces all we "tourists" and owners such as Mark and Don only make it better by making us feel like we are long lost friends.

• Visited August 2013

Tucson, Arizona
“Great craft beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We sat up to the bar and had excellent service from the bartender. She let us choose a couple tap beers to taste before we both chose the Polaski Porter. Yummy! We needed a little snack so chose the Scotch eggs. What a treat they are! If we have a chance to return we'll have a meal here and stay at the adjacent RV park!

Visited August 2013
Wenatchee, WA
“A meal Worth Finding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hidden just under and North of the freeway, it's worth finding.

A happening place with a large menu.

Large beer selection available for take out in large "jars"

Great place after riding your bike on the Hiawatha Trail.

Better yet, park in their RV park (I'm not kidding) and wander on over for some great grub

• Visited July 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“Decent burgers weird environment.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

You don't get seated, so just help yourself. This place must be popular with the locals. The ambiance is good overall, but the space feels slightly off: it looks like somebody started a remodeling job but then decided to quit in the middle because it looked good in the magazine, the look of unfinished space. Well, it does not work here. Beer selection is good. Burger was not bad. Servers were plentiful in sight but they all wore this "I am so busy" faces that it was hard to ask a question; they would not make an eye contact and just passed by with this "concerned and busy" look. Check was produced promptly.

Visited August 2013
Moses Lake, Washington
“Have been meaning to leave a review...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

First off, I've eaten here since they opened. My husband works in the oil fields in North Dakota, so I stop by every time I drive through. This is the only decent restaurant open 7 days a week in Wallace, and usually the kitchen is open the hours that are listed, but the last couple times I have been in the kitchen has been closed before what is posted. I sat and had a beer while looking for another open restaurants in the area on my phone as other tables were still receiving food for close to an hour all around me?? disappointing! Beatrice, the bartender was apologetic and gave me ideas for other dinner options which made me chuckle as they consisted of gas stations burritos and bar pizza. Luckily this place has someone who understands customer service, even if comical. I must say, the Pulaski Porter is out of this world!

• Visited July 2013