“Great Chef + Good Microbrews”
Review of City Limits Pub

City Limits Pub
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Wallace
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

The City Limits Pub has been operational for about a year and a half. The food is excellent and I'm told by my guests (I own a B&B inn in the area) that the IPA, Blond Ale, and Pulaski Porter are excellent (can't judge for myself because I don't drink alcoholic beverages). I eat at the pub frequently because I find the variety and food quality to be the best in Wallace and the eastern Silver Valley. Initially the pub did have problems with wait staff and delays getting food out of the kitchen and onto the customer's table (start-up issues). These have since been resolved.

I have sent more than 100 guests to the pub. Almost without exception guest reaction has been excellent. I wouldn't risk the 5-star rating and reputation of Mullan House on an establishment that didn't measure up to our own high standards. As a hotelier answering the question, "Where do you recommend that we have lunch/dinner?" one has to know for a fact that the restaurant being recommended can deliver. Exceptional food. Good service. Enjoyable surroundings. The Pub does so consistently.

The chef as put together a unique variety of offerings: everything from Scotch eggs to chicken BLT and strawberry spinach salads. The grilled vegetable sandwich, mushroom swiss burger, New York Strip topped with onion rings, fish tacos with jalapeno cream cheese sauce, and chicken marsala fettuccine are among my favorites. Lunch and dinner entres range from $7.50 to $15.00. Great value.

Of the half dozen or so dining extablishments in Wallace, this is by far the best.

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was fun and inviting. The staff was pleasant and helpful but the food... Ah the food was awesome. A huge surprise given it was a pub grill. Will defanately revisit the again and again!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

great atmosphere, excellent food. Good place to watch games/sporting events. Service was great, also

Reviewed December 29, 2012

we had a terrible experience here- Had to wait at least an hour after we were seated for our food. food was only OK. It might be OK as a small operation but isn't geared up to be a full scale restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very friendly staff and unique food offerings. Tried the green bean casserole soup and it was awesome! Also a brewery with great selections!

Been to City Limits Pub? Share your experiences!