“Best breakfast experience in years.”
Review of Red Light Garage

Red Light Garage
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Wallace
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Located right behind the Stardust Motel is the friendlest and most charming cafe I have had the good fortune to experience in many years. The owners, Jamie and Barbara greeted me like an old friend and introduced me to the daily local customers at the counter. I felt like in was in Mayberry and I now want to move here so I can have coffee and breakfast every morning with these lovely people. This is a must stop for dining while in Wallace. My favorite breakfast experience in years thanks to my hosts, Jamie and Barbara and my fun waiter Derrick. I will be back daily while I am staying in Wallace.

1  Thank mattmccoy1956

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This was the perfect spot for good meals for anyone who is hungry. The service was very friendly and the place was filled with antiques, some for sale. Plenty to eat and see. And it was only 1/2 block from our hotel. We ate there nearly every meal.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Due to health problems of owner/operators, the RLG is rarely open now (Winter 2013-140.
When it was, it was a reliable eatery with a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Visited with family and had tacos, burritos, burgers and shakes. Everything was tasty, fast and served with a side of smiles and local folklore. Great stop to break up a long drive or to sample the world-famous huckleberry shakes. If you've never been to Wallace before this is the place to stop.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place was the site of the last red light/stop light on I-90. It has a UFO in the parking lot. The sign advertises Huckleberry shakes, how could it get better? As usual I opted for a chocolate malt though and was very happy. Old style, thick, good.

Been to Red Light Garage? Share your experiences!