“Not gourmet, but good”

1313 Club Historic Saloon and Grill
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Wallace
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The 1313 Club is home to some of the best food in Historic Wallace, Idaho. Our historic bar and restaurant offers a unique food selection in a great setting located in downtown Historic Wallace, Idaho. The most commonly asked question is "How did the 1313 Club get its name?" There are a couple of different stories, the most popular is the fact that the original bar area was 13 feet high by 13 feet wide. The other story is that when they opened there were already 12 bars and 12 brothels going in Wallace - making us the 13 13! Pick the story you like best.
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We are locals, and this is one of the top two spots to eat in Wallace. Consistent hours, service, food, lots of menu choices. Drinks are good and Wallace prices, just dont order a martini! BTW, eat your heart out other towns/cities. Well drinks at the 13 are still $2.75 and they are NOT diluted.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

After a hard day skiing at Lookout, we took two 11 year olds and two adults for dinner. The adults had ribeyes and the kids had burgers. Everything was just great and the ribeyes were cooked perfectly as ordered.

Try the beer battered fries!

1  Thank Proracer45
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to stop and unwined. The food is wonderful. I had the philly cheese steak and it was awesome! My husband enjoyed the beer sampler with burger.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Travelled through this small town heading toward Montana--what a find! The service was spectacular. While the great margarita may have contributed to my assessment, the buffalo burger was exceptional. My guess is the meat is local--buffalo burgers in the SF Bay Area aren't that good.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My son and I stopped by on our way from Bozeman to Seattle as I was dropping him off for college. We had a great prime rib sandwich and buffalo burger. I thought the service was great and the atmosphere was really fun. I plan on making this my target stop on every trip. You will not be disappointed. Wallace is a must see and the 1313 Club is a must stop for food.