“Great food, late night exit......”

1313 Club Historic Saloon and Grill
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Wallace
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: 1313 Club has some of the best food and fun in Historic Wallace, Idaho. Our historic bar and restaurant offers a unique food selection in a great setting located in downtown Historic Wallace, Idaho. The most commonly asked question is "How did the 1313 Club get its name?" There are a couple of different stories, the most popular is the fact that the original bar area was 13 feet high by 13 feet wide. The other story is that when they opened there were already 12 bars and 12 brothels going in Wallace - making us the 13 13! Pick the story you like best.
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Was so glad I took that exit last night -- was driving I90 it was around 8 pm and did no know if I would find food or not - the streets were dark, and most everything was closed. The lighted sign at the 1313 said beer burgers and steaks, which sounded like a great options for me. The owner, Jill, took care of me personally -- offered the special, a 13 oz rib eye for $17 // but I opted for the burger -- a double meat with ham and cheese and fries - around $12. The food was great, and the beer on tap was from a microbrew next door -- Wallace Brewery. One of the better IPA's I had on this trip. Can't wait to be able to stop into Wallace again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love coming to Wallace and always try to find something new to do in this small quaint town. It had been quite a while since we had eaten here and thought it would be a fun lunch stop. While the inside has lots to look at, it felt a little tired and dated I ordered the chicken enchilada and was really sorry....the over ladled sauce on top looked like it had been poured straight out of a can, the chicken so dry you could barely chew it and the beans on the side were just hard and stiff (also like they were just plucked out of a can opened a few days ago). Service was marginal at best. This place was definitely NOT the highlight of my trip nor a place I have any notion to return to when there are better places to eat. Wallace the town, however, is a great little place worth visiting!

1  Thank Isabella O
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is in downtown Wallace and a pretty good place. On our second visit we ordered a salmon plate to share. There was no sharing charge which we appreciated, but the salmon was a thin piece and was overlooked. We sent it back and received a second one that was also over cooked. They tried, but salmon that is thin is hard to get just right.

1  Thank Leigh F
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The explanation on the menu of the history and mission statement of this restaurant really sold my wife and we decided to eat dinner here. The server was very friendly, but the wait time (30 minutes) for the food (it was a busy Saturday night) and mistake was not worth it. In their defense, when the error and wait time were pointed out to management the service stepped up and the manager got involved. If there had not been the anticipation based on the menu hype our perception of the experience might have been quite different. I would probably give them another chance if I lived there, because the attempt to fix the problem was sincere.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The 1313 Club was recommended as one of the best places for dinner in Wallace. Not by my experience. Good service and nice atmosphere can't make up for a watery cocktail, cold soup and horribly overcooked salmon served on a bed of cold rice. Epic fail.

1  Thank Alex G