“Prime Rib Superb!”

1313 Club Historic Saloon and Grill
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Wallace
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The 1313 Club is home to some of the best food in Historic Wallace, Idaho. Our historic bar and restaurant offers a unique food selection in a great setting located in downtown Historic Wallace, Idaho. The most commonly asked question is "How did the 1313 Club get its name?" There are a couple of different stories, the most popular is the fact that the original bar area was 13 feet high by 13 feet wide. The other story is that when they opened there were already 12 bars and 12 brothels going in Wallace - making us the 13 13! Pick the story you like best.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We had several great meals in lovely Historic Wallace, Idaho, but the prime rib at the 1313 Club was outstanding. My husband is quite the carnivore, and he said the prime rib was the best he has ever had! I ordered the "build-your-own-pasta." It was very good, but I'll admit I was wishing I had ordered the prime rib since my husband wasn't willing to share more than a couple of bites of his. He did let me have several bites of his glazed carrots that came as one of his sides, and they were outstanding! I was disappointed that they were out of tomato basil soup, because I'm sure it would have been excellent. We definitely recommend the 1313 Club for its great food, excellent service and value.

1  Thank BetHoffman
There are newer reviews for 1313 Club Historic Saloon and Grill

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great value and interesting décor! They were super busy when we went in. The table was dirty, but our server cleaned it. On the menu it tells you two possible stories about the name of the establishment. It is a super cool town and we have been here several times. We love all of the old buildings!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

fun place to eat and great food and very interesting atmosphere. Staff were prompt and accomodated our large group very well.

1  Thank kathy c
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Good food and service on this unexpectedly quaint little town. Had a very tasty burger and enjoyed one of the local microbrews. We enjoyed the historic atmosphere and discovering the clever details marking the downtown area.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal in this restaurant! The menu has plenty of variety, plus the interior decoration is awesome to take in! So many unique displays around and above you! Take it all in while eating a good-sized meal. The portions are good, and the service is friendly and quick.

It was full when we stopped by for our lunch, but were seated quickly. Loved the sandwiches, plus a cold one! Enjoy walking around the main street afterwards. A fun afternoon in a friendly town. Many shop owners thanked us for stopping by and coming in!