We just got back from a 2 week road trip through South Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. We were looking for a place to stay in the Jackson area and found this resort on Trip Advisor. Based on previous reviews, we decided to book here and we're glad we did. We stayed at Teton Springs Lodge for 4 nights and absolutely loved this resort. We had the one bedroom suite with a balcony to enjoy the beautiful views. Our suite was spacious and impeccably clean. It included 2 baths, large bedroom suite, fully equipped kitchen and fireplace. Staff at the resort were super friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us with any requests including getting us a fresh pot of coffee every morning so we could take it back to the room to enjoy on the balcony. They also had fresh homemade muffins for $2 , a bit pricy yes but they were delicious! Spa facility was great and we also enjoyed the heated pool, both were very clean and staff were fantastic.
Our room rate included free breakfast at the Headwater Grille. We had a choice of buffet or a la carte off the menu. The food was very good, fresh, hot and the waiter staff very fast and friendly. We enjoyed our breakfast every morning outside on the patio overlooking the golf course before we heading out to the Grand Teton/Yellowstone Park area. It's about a 45 minute drive to Jackson but the drive is beautiful as you cross over the Teton range which we really loved. Yes this resort is a bit out of the way, but we didn't mind the drive as the views were spectacular. After spending a full day sightseeing, we returned back to the resort each evening to relax and have drink by the fire pit or on our balcony before going to sleep in our very comfy bed. We really enjoyed our stay here, it really is a beautiful resort with all the luxury ammenities and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Teton Springs Lodge & Spa provides unprecedented luxury and activity for all ages. This all-season resort is situated 20 miles west of Jackson Hole and Grand Targhee Resort, and conveniently close to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. It lives up to this location in every conceivable way, with a private health club and Headwaters Golf Club on site. You'll discover a 20m outdoor heated pool, tennis courts and a state-of-the-art fitness center, Stillwaters Spa. Breakfast is available for an additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Teton Springs Lodge and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teton Springs Hotel Victor
- Teton Springs Lodge And Spa Victor, Idaho