“Everest Momo Shack is the real deal.”
Review of Everest MoMo Shack - CLOSED

Everest MoMo Shack
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I can't say enough good things about the Everest Momo Shack. Not only is it run by the sweetest Sherpa family west of the Himalayas, but their food is super tasty and authentic. The momos and dipping sauce are just like what you would get at a restaurant in Namche Bazaar and the curries are fantastic. This is a family friendly, fun night out. They also do catering and this would be perfect food for a large gathering.

2  Thank Maggie09876

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

My mother and I have always been a fan of Momo shack and once we found out they moved to Victor from Jackson, we were ecstatic!

Their curries are delicious and have fresh bold flavors. The dumplings are a must have especially buffalo if you are visiting the area. If you're feeling extra hungry order samosas for an appetizer they are amazing!

Overall the staff was extremely friendly and the restaurant was modern, clean and decorated beautifully! I've lived in Victor for over three years and I can confidently say momo shack is probably the best restaurant in town!

2  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

So excited about this new restaurant in Victor. My boyfriend and I had the garlic naan and chicken tiki masala. Terrific. I can't wait to come back and try the lamb vindiloo. Don't miss Momo.

2  Thank Billie S