“Closed for good.”

Cuisines: French
VT
“Closed for good.”
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Sorry to see them go. Hard to make a go of it when you open during shoulder season. Language was a barrier and no advanced notice of acceptable payment.

Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Good And The Bad”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I met friends there for lunch two weeks ago. I had a omelette with potatoes and french cheese that was delicious. My three friends ordered sandwiches and commented that they like their food. However, the desserts we ordered where $12.00 each (ridiculously expensive for size and quality, would not order desserts again). We didn't know until we received our bill that you couldn't use a debit or credit card (they should let you know before hand). Our waitress spoke no english, which was frustrating because we had simple questions that could not be answered. They definitely need to iron out the kinks and bring down the price of desserts, but my mouth is salivating right now wanting that omelette again.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jakeandjenni
Driggs, Idaho
“5 star prices, 3 star food/service”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

As a local I am so glad to have some new eating options in Teton valley. Love to support a fresh family run restaurant. Food was very expensive, which is OK if its fresh and tasty. We got quiche (a re-heated and burned wedge- $14), scallops (5 frozen scallops, soaked in butter sauce- $27) pork chop (a fried chop with cheese and ham, drenched in a butter/heavy cream sauce $24). I substituted potatoes for a salad, which was an extra $6 for a brown, wilted salad with a cream based dressing. Minor details but the staff doesn't really speak english. cash only and no alcohol (but you can BYO). With tip and no alcohol I spent $100 for 2 of us. I give them a year, max, in this valley. so sorry.

1 Thank foxcreeker
VT
“Bonne Chere-Ce restaurant merite amplement le deplacement!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My husband and I made our first but not our last visit to Paris Bruxelles.
We are so thankful to have an opprotunity to eat something besides regular Valley fare of Steaks, BBQ and Mexican without having to travel over the Teton Pass.
I had the Escargot in a puff pastry with a superb sauce. It's the best I've had since leaving the East Coast last year. Bill's trout was also outstanding.
They have a few wrinkles to iron out, such as the staff's limited knowledge of English . They were waiting for their credit card account and their wine and beer license. Don't let these wrinkles keep you from visiting the Valley's newest gastronomique.

2 Thank uvmshell51