“Try the mac and cheese”
Review of Big Hole BBQ

Big Hole BBQ
Ranked #3 of 29 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Twas an epic experience all around portions are huge. It's a little hole in the wall in Victor, ID but don't let that fool you. The food was great and a wide selection of beers.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Big Hole BBQ rates up there as good as the best BBQ restaurants in Nashville and Memphis! Went there twice while in Jackson Hole. Well worth the drive. Great brisket, pulled pork, chicken, and ribs. The $16 combo meal with two sides can't be beat and is so big I took some home for lunch the next day. Mac and cheese is to die for!

1  Thank Joe S
Reviewed August 10, 2014

What a good find for dinner. We had left the brewery and headed to BBQ, we had seen it earlier. The brisket was the best I've had, very tender. We ordered the two meat plate to share and it was more than my wife and I could eat. Since we were on motorcycles and headed out in the morning, no room to take leftovers, but it would have been good.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I live in Teton Valley about 1.5 miles from Big Hole BBQ. I've never had a bad meal. Their coleslaw is excellent. Their bbq tacos are great. The brisket is always tender and juicy. In addition, I've had the pulled pork which is good and the chicken which is very good. If you in the valley and want decent barbecue, you can't go wrong. I'll take it over anything in nearby Jackson Hole as well.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The Brisket, melt in your mouth tender, The Ribs, fall of the bone tender, The Chicken just as flavorful and tender, always has been a great meal, either to dine in or a take out, A Must when in the area.