“Awesome Tacos”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Awesome Tacos”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I didn't expect it, but they have the best mini-tacos. They have beef, pork, and chicken...with bbq!

Visited September 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Great place in a small town”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Had a friend recommend this place and we didn't regret going there.
Had a group of 7 so had to split up a bit as the inside is very small. Weather wasn't warm enough to eat outside.
Food was great! The ribs were very well done and my wife had the shrimp tacos after a locals recommendation after arriving.
Many locals stopped by to pick up take out too.
Everyone was very friendly too.
If you are in the area and want a good selection of BBQ stop here!!

Visited September 2013
Georgia
“Killer Brisket”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place has a rooftop eating area, very nice, but the evening we were there it got a little chilly and the heat lamps were not working. So we went inside to a packed place and sat at the bar. Our brisket and coleslaw was so excellent! The ribs were just OK, the shrimp tacos tasty , the Mac and Cheese really delivered. The rib sauce was good, had just a little kick. You can see the chef working the grill, and he certainly was attentive to all the meats. Our servers were friendly and efficient. This is a small place, don't go with a big crowd and expect space.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Criti-gal
“A+++++. As usual”
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We love this place. Consistently awesome BBQ and a very laid back cozy atmosphere. This place rocks!

• Visited September 2013
California
“Great Brisket Sandwich!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Visited my daughter who is living in Victor and working over the pass in Jackson. Her two favorites on this side of the pass? Big Hole for food, and Teton Brewery for....the beer. She took us to Big Hole for lunch, and the weather had just cleared after a massive t-storm the night before. Sky was clear and no smoke from fires west of here. So, we thought , let's sit up on top. (Actually, it was my idea). Let's get to the Pro's - I had the most tender beef brisket sandwich, and smothered it in their "spicey" sauce (nice kick but not too hot). My wife had the pulled pork sandwich. We were told by my daughter that if we thought these were good, we should have come after 4pm so we could have the ribs. However, it was lunch and the food was great. Servers were nice, friendly and attentive.
Now the cons...whoa, it got hot up there on the top deck eating area, FAST. Hot. Fast. Should have eaten inside in the shade. Oh well. No umbrellas or tarps, probably because the wind can get pretty strong and i could see tarps flying or umbrellas taking off. So, head to the Big Hole in my opinion for melt in your mouth brisket or pulled pork or ribs. But if it's hot, head downstairs. Just my opinion. If I'm ever in Victor again, I'll wait for the ribs for dinner!

• Visited August 2013