“Tough to beat”

Victor Valley market and cafe
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Tough to beat this place. For a tiny market/grocery store they have everything you need. The prices are fair, the sandwiches and deli food are always good and the people who work there are so nice and friendly. Oh, I almost forgot this place has the best beer selection in the area.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

While I was staying in Victor, I needed to do laundry. As my clothes were washing, I walked a short distance down to the Market and Cafe, and am so glad I did. I enjoyed, thoroughly, the Chicken Club sandwich with blue munster cheese and avocado. The sandwich was fresh as fresh can be, and was truly one of the most unique and delicious flavor combinations I've ever had in a sandwich. All for the grand price of $6.00! I wish I'd had more time to work my way through the sandwich offerings. Although I didn't need any supplies, there are enough groceries that you're saved the short trip into the big market in Driggs. When I visit Victor again, the Marker and Cafe are on my "must not miss" list.

1  Thank dramacate
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ordered from the meat counter for a family dinner. Great choices and delicious! Good advice on cooking them too.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is a wonderful market. Great meats, produce,breads, and wine. If you are planning a dinner party, this is the place. Not inexpensive, but quality.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Small corner market with local produce and meats and local 460 Bread loaves. But I most often go for their prepared foods at the deli counter. Tamales, hot sandwiches, pasta salads... yum!