“Gourmet sandwich on a student budget”

Victor Valley market and cafe
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sykesville, MD
“Gourmet sandwich on a student budget”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

While I was staying in Victor, I needed to do laundry. As my clothes were washing, I walked a short distance down to the Market and Cafe, and am so glad I did. I enjoyed, thoroughly, the Chicken Club sandwich with blue munster cheese and avocado. The sandwich was fresh as fresh can be, and was truly one of the most unique and delicious flavor combinations I've ever had in a sandwich. All for the grand price of $6.00! I wish I'd had more time to work my way through the sandwich offerings. Although I didn't need any supplies, there are enough groceries that you're saved the short trip into the big market in Driggs. When I visit Victor again, the Marker and Cafe are on my "must not miss" list.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank dramacate

Vestal, New York
“Fresh Salmon and Beef”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

We ordered from the meat counter for a family dinner. Great choices and delicious! Good advice on cooking them too.

Visited July 2012
boston
“Everything you need”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

This is a wonderful market. Great meats, produce,breads, and wine. If you are planning a dinner party, this is the place. Not inexpensive, but quality.

Visited July 2012
Wyoming
“Local foods, great deli bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

Small corner market with local produce and meats and local 460 Bread loaves. But I most often go for their prepared foods at the deli counter. Tamales, hot sandwiches, pasta salads... yum!

Visited May 2012
“Some things are a little pricey, but they are open on Sundays!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

This is the only grocery store between Victor and Driggs that is open on Sunday's in Teton Valley. They offer a variety of tasty meats and deli sandwiches. Some of their prepared foods are overpriced, but overall a good stop to pick up some grub and beer.

Visited December 2011