“You've gotta be kidding me?”

Grumpy's Goat Shack
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a great gourmet hot dog burger restaurant slash tavern with a very unique atmosphere and food located in a tiny town on the backside of the Grant Teton mountain range from Jackson Hole. Let the kids check out the goats in the backyard while the parents enjoy a cold one.
Reviewed July 31, 2012

This place is hilarious! The sign outside said, "The better, best burger for less" We had to have a burger. It was great! The roll or bun was perfect, the Mike's sauce was delicious and the service was great and complete with attitude and fun just like the sign. The beer was cold, the panties on the ceiling had me laughing it up and I chuckle as I remember the last visit. Fun spot for adults.

3  Thank Rex P

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stumbled on Grumpy's Goat Shack by accident, and am so glad I did. I happen to love a good hot dog, and simply couldn't pass up a dog or 2 on my way back to my lodgings in Victor, ID. I ordered the Chicago Dog, and the Teton Pass dog, and enjoyed a Moose Drool beer along with my meal... MAN were the dogs delicious! The Chicago dog tasted as delicious as if I were enjoying one on the streets of the Windy City, and the Teton Pass dog with jalapeno cream cheese, crumbled potato chips, and mustard, was messy and scrumptious and simply yummy! I'd drive back to Victor just to visit Grumpy's, and look forward to my next visit!

1  Thank dramacate
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great place! We felt welcomed and right at home before we even saw the menu. There's humor everwhere you you look inside the small building. My girl said she barely made it out of the restroom because of all of the hilarious comics on the wall. Our son got a kick out of feeding goats. And the burgers and dogs hit the spot. We'd definately recomend a friend and eat there again our selver.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I love this place! I'm a local and in the summer I bring all of my friends from out of town here. Love the dogs (I have a friend who has tried every one), great beer and wine selection and the patio is the best in the valley.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stoped in for a bite to eat after being on the road for 11 hours. Liz made us a great dinner and then went beyond that to call a friend and get us a hotel room at 11:30 at night. We have to make the same trip this fall and will be sure to stop in again.

Been to Grumpy's Goat Shack? Share your experiences!