“Consistently Delicious”

The Brakeman American Grill
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Victor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: The Brakeman American Grill is Victor's family friendly spot for the BEST Burgers, Sandwiches and delicious Salads. It's all about FRESH at The Brakeman. We grind our beef daily right on site and add our own special seasonings, fresh vegetables and a delicious sourdough bun to create the BEST Burger. Our fresh cut Idaho Fries are a terrific treat and accompany all Burgers and Sandwiches. The Brakeman serves freshly brewed Sun Tea, Fair Trade Organic coffee,sodas and a variety of local and regional beers and wines. The Brakeman is open for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I live in Victor and we eat here often. The burgers are great, the fries are great, the salads are great, the service is great. You will not go wrong. We have never had a bad meal or experience here.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Two years ago my granddaughter and I were in Victor and had the burgers. We have dreamed of the burgers since and could not wait to get back to have one. They are as good as ever. On a second visit I had the Greek salad with chicken--also top notch. On a third visit, granddaughter stuck with the burger and I tried the BLTAC. Also a winner. I don't think you could get a bad meal here. The decor matches the food--Joe designed the cafe and built most of it with his own hands. In this day of cookie cutter chains, The Brakeman is a refreshing change. And the service is always unparalleled. Don't miss this if you are ever within 50 miles of Victor!!

spudsister, Owner at The Brakeman American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Always great to see you, Mary and your family too. Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Many brag about being the best "such and such", but when Joe says the Brakeman is the Best Burger in the Jackson Hole area, he is underselling his product. You can travel the world over and not find a better hamburger. I recommend the "Crazy" stacked with mushrooms, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese, grilled onions, and bacon, on top of freshly ground 1/2 pound of prime beef, which Joe grinds at 5 a.m. every morning. If you come to Jackson Hole, you can pay a lot more for a meal, but you will leave without experiencing the best.

Terrific review, so very happy that you love what we do. Thank you so much!

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We love this place! Kid friendly and food is great. We don't live in Victor, but all the friendly locals make me want too. Don't go through town without stopping for a burger here!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Appreciate your review so much.,

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is our go-to restaurant when my friends and I drive down for a ski weekend. During our last four day trip, we came to the Brakeman Grill three times. We live in Boise Idaho and talk about Brakeman all year long.

I've never experienced such excellent service, food, and variety. For me, having a vegetarian option is invaluable (and delicious), and for my friends, the regular burgers are incredible. We come with a deck of cards and don't expect fast food, we expect quality food.

Can't wait until next year!!!!!

Thanks for your review! So happy to hear you enjoyed your burger.