Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome adventure with fantastic views

We enjoyed our zip lining adventure.Oscar and Casey were great guides and a lot of fun. The scenery... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mommy2R
Penney Farms, Florida
Zip the Snake River Canyon

First time zip lining. Absolutely awesome experience. Highly recommend. Casey and Lance were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kolearyrn
Huguenot, New York

All reviews snake river zip line shoshone falls kayak scuba company gear
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We love what this company has to offer as far as product, great and helpful employees, and awesome owners. They all are knowledgeable with answering questions and very friendly. We went on a dive trip with this company to Fiji and it was an amazing experience. We did not have to worry about much and learned so much more. It was an amazing experience that we will take part in again. They also do a lot of activities in the community. My kids got to scuba in the pool for Cabin Fever Day and loved it as well as saying they really liked their instructors. We have gone ice skating with this company and have enjoyed that also.
Thank you Paul and Krista and Matt and Rick!! (& everyone else)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We did the zip line and kayaking. The best zip line I've ever done. Definitely the longest. I felt extremely safe

Provided kayaks and gear and spent the day in the Snake River. Kayaked all the way to the beautiful Shoshone Falls.

LGBT friendly

Date of experience: September 2018
AWOL_Adventure_Sport, Owner at AWOL Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Hi Guide52524702807,
Thanks for taking the time to write this awesome review! Glad to hear you had a great time and hope to see you again in the future! - Paul

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

These guys made our whole trip to Twin Falls worth it. My wife and I were not sure how to experience the waterfalls and the Snake River. I looked up some ideas and came across AWOL Adventure. These guys not only took care of me as if we were good friends, but also calmed my nervous wife into kayaking the Snake River in her own kayak. We had never done such a thing.
They explain everything and help you get into the kayak.... very patient and friendly.
We BOTH had a great time. This is THE way to experience the river and canyon. and the only way to experience the best parts of it.
AND they are very inexpensive.
Don't even question it, if in Twin Falls.
Just do it.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank hexalux

hexalux,
You guys rock! Thanks for the rave review. I'll be sure to show this to the staff! - Paul

Reviewed August 29, 2018

We signed up for the 4 hour tour and ended up finishing earlier than expected so they gave us a partial refund. Everything is organized and this was my first time kayaking solo and they took the time to explain everything to us.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2017

I'd definitely recommend them for your kayaking needs. They set us up with a kayak, made some recommendations and gave some pointers, and even launched us and helped bring us back up when we were done kayaking.

Date of experience: September 2017