Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome adventure with fantastic views

We enjoyed our zip lining adventure.Oscar and Casey were great guides and a lot of fun. The scenery... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Mommy2R
Penney Farms, Florida
Zip the Snake River Canyon

First time zip lining. Absolutely awesome experience. Highly recommend. Casey and Lance were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kolearyrn
Huguenot, New York

All reviews snake river zip line shoshone falls kayak scuba company gear
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2017

1st time kayaking 2 hours for $15.90 I only last for an hour after hiking in the mid morning. I went out around 3pm. The river has hardly no current and the temp was not bad a little cold but nice on hot day like it was. I made it to the bridge and neat to see the base jumpers while I was out on the water. Easy launch and return too. They even held my car keys while I was out. I thought that was very nice of the girl to do at the setup area.

1  Thank 507MarkS507
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most memorable things we did on our trip out west. They were super friendly and a great value for our family to do the two hour double kayaks with our young teenage daughters. Glad we did the doubles because our adult sons, 18 and 21 each did the single kayaks and had to work hard to keep up with us. The Pillar falls were great to get out and do a little hiking and sight seeing. What a beautiful area of the country!

1  Thank Karen B
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in Twin Falls and rented kayaks from AWOL with our young boys. Super fun, easy and safe. We paddled under and past the Perrine bridge, watched the BASE jumpers and went for a swim off the docks. Very reasonably priced. We opted for two hours but would go longer the next time to take our time and get to the base of the waterfalls.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

We took several (older) children that had never been kayaking before and the staff were so helpful and the kids had a blast!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience here despite the fact that they were clearly busy and short on boats due to a large group returning late. We stopped the day before to get info and the guy we spoke to was super friendly and helpful. He gave us all our options and encouraged us to book online to make sure we got our boats when we wanted them (which we did). When we arrived the next day they were crazy busy, but I was really impressed with how polite all the workers were. They got us outfitted and out on the water in good time; we ended up being able to take one less boat than we had reserved (they have infant/toddler seats that can go into the double kayaks that worked great for our 2 yo) which worked out well for everyone else waiting AND they gave us a refund for the boat we didn't use. I would defiantly use them again and recommend others do the same - just be sure to get reservations as they are very popular!

Date of experience: July 2017
AWOL_Adventure_Sport, Owner at AWOL Adventure Sports, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your time with AWOL Dive & Kayak.
Paul