“Loved it, yet disappointed.”

Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Billings, Montana
“Loved it, yet disappointed.”
Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here after driving 12 hours. I chose this hotel over more inexpensive places because it had a bar and restaurant.
Cindy at the desk was just cool as they come. I got the room I wanted and she made me laugh. Really great gal. I opted in for the breakfast because I thought if it cost 5 bucks it would be above average.
The room was big, clean, and a really comfy bed. I open the drawer on the night stand and, shockingly, there was a box of condoms and bottle of "gel" right next to the bible!!!! The thought was so gross that I brought it to the desk to get it away and let them know what a disgusting thing I found in there. They did nothing to make that up to me.
Then I was ready for an adult beverage and supper. The bar and restaurant were closed. In small print on the room map they said that they were open according to demand. GREAT!!!! After driving 12 hours I had to go to Applebee's.
I headed to breakfast in the morning only to find the same food you would get at, say, a Comfort Inn FOR FREE. It wasn't bad. I just couldn't believe I paid extra for it.
The room was $94. What a rip-off. I answered a satisfaction survey and told them everything here, and. 3 days later, nothing. It's quite disappointing as the rooms are spacious and well appointed. Just not $94 worth for what they offer.

• Stayed April 2013
Bradford L, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Tammie,
Thank you for your review. I have spoken with my housekeeper about the issue described and all other housekeepers were re-trained on our cleaning process with special emphasis on checking drawers and under bed skirts. I apologize that the items were not found before your stay. If you would like to stay with us again, I would like to know in advance so that I can personally check your room as well as apologize in person. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I hope we can serve you again.
- Mary Guevara, Head Housekeeper

Tammie,
Thank you for taking time to write your review. I appreciate all your comments and will address all the issues you mentioned. Our lounge is closed on Sundays but is open all other nights of the week. I apologize for not reaching out to you earlier. Please feel free to contact me if you have any other concerns. I hope you had a great trip and hope we will have an oppurtunity to improve on your experience.
- Brad Laws, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The bed was wonderful!!! The sheets felt so clean & the pillows were awesome. I would definately stay here again. The only negatives are the outside looks a bit rundown. The parking lot needs resurfaced. The room coffee needs to be upgraded. Also it needs a new tv. If those things were done, it would be a 10!

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Marsyrae
Hello Marsyrae,
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Thank you for your kind words and suggestions. We expect to see new TV's this year and are working toward new coffee stations with the TV's. We hope to serve you again!
Mountain Home, Idaho
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The beds were nice, however, the whole facility looks old and is in dire need of a renovation. Overall, we were sorely disappointed as the buildings with the rooms in it smelled like a stale ashtray. We couldn't even stay the night because the rooms smelled so bad.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Garott
RL_Customer_Care, Corporate Customer Care Department at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
We value each and every one of our guests and I truly apologize that we failed to provide you the best possible service. We are very displeased to see that there were some areas of concern regarding the odor of both your room and the hotel itself.
We do appreciate your feedback so that we are given the opportunity to address your concerns. We thank you very much and we hope to have the chance to serve you better in the near future.
Kind Regards

Travelers are raving about these Twin Falls hotels

Baltimore
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Stayed here traveling through. was ok, rooms were basic. Bathroom was kinda dirty, saw some small ants crawling on floor. Room smelled like stinky socks when I first arrived. In my opinion it was loud, heard everything from neighbors beside me to pets running the halls.
Staff was very helpful and front desk was willing to help out however.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank S D
Bradford L, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Hello SD!
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your recent stay. I have shared your review with our head of housekeeping and we have discussed how to prevent any future issues in the bathroom and with room smell. We have also contacted our pest control to check for any ant issues throughout the hotel. I have also shared your review with the front desk and thanked them for their service. We hope that we will have the oppurtunity to serve you again.
Great Falls, Montana, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very clean, good beds and very quite. Great staff. Liked the breakfast option very much. If you didn't need or want to go out, it was there but you don't have to pay for it unless you want it. They give a 20% discount on the breakfast if you pay for it at check in. Very quite even though it is near the main street coming into town.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank P_D1000
Thank you P_D1000!
We appreciate your great review and are happy to hear you had a wonderful stay. WE hope your trip was enjoyable and we look forward to serving you again!
las vegas
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great beds, attached coffee house, rooms were clean. The area is quite beautiful. It was quiet, and roomservice was good. King size bed gave us lots of rest, and its far enough away from the freeway noise.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank mrslandisLasVegas
Bradford L, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Greetings mrslandisLasVegas!
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay. I am happy you enjoyed the bed and had a quite time. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip. The red lion team looks forward to serving you again.
Elko, Nevada
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Rooms and bathrooms were very clean and spacious.
We had a king size bed and it was extra comfortable! :)
Location is very convenient being close to food, shopping and entertainment.
The staff I give a A+ they were all very friendly and helpful!
Pool was closed for winter but looked like it would be nice in the summer months.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PickyTraveler8280
Bradford L, Manager at Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you Pickytraveler8280 for your review. Our staff works hard to make all stays confortable and love to read reviews like your review. We hope your Spring is filled with color and look forward to serving you again!