SureStay Hotel by Best Western Twin Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Twin Falls(Twin Falls)
  • Pool
Blue Lakes Inn(Twin Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe mexican restaurantroom was cleanfront deskno elevatorbiscuits and gravyfree continental breakfastwafflesan overnight staycold cerealking bedplace to eatone night staynext morningfirst floorshower headnice breakfastexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2010

On our road trip to Texas I was looking for clean, affordable, convienent places to stay. The Super 8 in Twin Falls fit the bill. The front office staff when we checked in were very friendly and helpful. The room ,#319, was clean, quiet (we ran the A/C all night due to it being hot) came with a blow dryer and we liked the fact we could open the window. The bed gave us a good enoughs night sleep, although we brought our own pillows because hotel pillows just are never like the one at home. I liked that there was a fitness center which contained a tredmill, eliptical, recumbant bike and Bowflex. The breakfast room is a bit small, only 2 tables to sit at. The breakfast selection while we were there was cinnamon rolls, cold cereal, apples, and biscuits and gravey. We plan to stay here next year on our way to Texas again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

Nice staff. Great area. Bigger rooms. Staff went out of their way to make our stay comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Stayed here on June 17 on our way to Nevada.

Check-in went great and had a good room location. The only problem is I have a bad back and the bed was like sleeping on the floor. I didn't get a great nights sleep as a result. I would have thought that Super 8 would have the same type of beds but I guess not.

The smart start breakfast wasn't much and the area it is served in is very small. It didn't compare to other Super 89's I have stayed in.

The area is good for Restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2010

This is a typical Super 8. Good for an overnight stop.
My one complaint is that breakfast ends too early, at 9:00am.
Actually, for me this was 8:00am. You see, like many travellers, I was passing through from Nevada (on Pacific Time) to Oregon (also on Pacific Time), and I didn't bother to change my watch to Idaho (Mountain) time.
So I missed breafast, by getting there too late.
I think that the hotel management should keep breakfast going till 10:00am, so that travellers on Pacific Time don't have to get up so early to eat.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2010

We have stayed in hotels and motels from London to Las Vegas to Los Angeles etc and this is the cleanest motel we have ever stayed in. The staff is extremely healthful and friendly. Free breakfast, free internet, free newspaper.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business