“Bed bugs at Super 8 Twin Falls ID”
Review of Super 8 Twin Falls

Super 8 Twin Falls
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Roanoke, IN
“Bed bugs at Super 8 Twin Falls ID”
Reviewed October 26, 2009

It was a decent place to stay other than the bedbugs. Half jokingly, after finding the little buggers, i asked for an upgrade to a bigger bed. Nope, they didn't want those rooms contaminated with the bugs.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
4 Thank DenRoanoke_IN
S8Manager, Manager at Super 8 Twin Falls, responded to this review, December 1, 2009
We appoligize for the unfortinate event of you having found bed bugs on your 3rd night of a 4 night stay with us.

We take pride in our guests having a clean, comfortable place to stay. Cleanliness is somthing that we take very seriously. Rooms that have been contaminated with bed bugs are sprayed and checked until there is no sign of those dispicable little creatures left.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Salt Lake City, UT
Reviewed March 29, 2009

My husband I were Twin Falls for the weekend to watch our son play baseball. We had a non-smoking room with a king size bed. Our room was very spacious; with a table and two chairs and a recliner in addition to the bed. Everything was very clean, and most importantly, the beds were comfortable. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. (oh, and not that it would have mattered to us, but I did not see a cat during our stay)

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
Elko,NV
Reviewed January 28, 2009

Day after Thanksgiving my husband and I went shopping in Twin. We also just wanted to get out of our town and spend some time doing nothing. The rooms were very comfortable and and clean. There was also a good free breakfast. For the one night stay we spent there it was cheap, clean, and comfortable This was not our first visit and it will not be our last.

• Liked — cheap
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
NYC
Reviewed January 15, 2009

Everything seemed fine when I checked in. Although nothing special, the room seemed clean and in well working order. The staff were courteous, etc. Unfortunately the morning after my first night I woke up with 12 bites of some kind on my arms and face. I am pretty sure it was fleas and that maybe I had the bad fortune to get a room that had formerly housed a infected dog (they allow dogs). I asked for a full refund and headed elsewhere for the remainer of my stay. They apologized and refunded the full amount without any hassle. Given the number of decent to good reviews maybe my experience is rare. But I'll not risk it again. Next time I am in town I will stay at the Red Lion!

• Stayed January 2009, traveled with family
2 Thank NYCPROF
Austin, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2008

This was a pretty average Super 8. It wasn't horrible but it did have it's issues.

Starting w/the positive........the location- it is located on the main road in town (Blue Lakes Blvd I think). You have shopping and restaurants all nearby. The parking seemed to be ample (although I don't think the property was full that night). The check in/out process was speedy and friendly. Their breakfast was decent....along w/the standard breakfast items, they had biscuits and gravy. The beds were very decent.

The negative things were.......the interent- I was told at check in that all rooms have internet, yet we had to go to the looby to surf the web and even then it wasn't that fast for us. Also the shower heads were low. I am only 5ft 4in and it was barley taller than me. Also there is no pool.

Normally when I stay in town, I stay at the Comfort Inn, but they were booked as well as the Holiday Inn next door to them.

They do charge a nominal fee for pets (non refundable, 10 bucks I think). Anyway, this place was ok.....no major complaints but I do prefer the Comfort Inn.

• Liked — good value
  • Disliked — low shower heads, bad internet access
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
Adelaide
Reviewed June 4, 2008

There are a few different room options available here. We got the one with one queen size bed (around $75). The room was quite small. The bathroom was tiny. I almost had to step outside just to turn around. The room was next to the stairwell and was noisy. The bed had a reading lamp and bedside table on only one side, which is annoying. Even more annoying was that breakfast finished at 9am sharp, whereas most hotels have breakfast available until 9:30 or 10:00. We got there at 9:05 and were turned away. If they had had a guest information folder in the rooms, we would have known breakfast finished at 9 -but there was no such thing.

On the positive side, the room was clean and everything worked okay. The location is good.

I have stayed at many Super8's and have been happy. But I would not stay at this one again.

• Liked — location, cleanliness, free wi-fi
  • Disliked — small room, brekfast finishes too early!
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed April 25, 2008

Beautiful room, nice hot tub, wide screen tv, dvd-vcr player, nice walk-in shower..Very clean. Would stay here again.

• Liked — hot tub
  • Disliked — na
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple