“Pleasant place”
Review of Super 8 Twin Falls

Super 8 Twin Falls
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stopped on my way west. Very nice place, comfortable and clean. It was easy to get to, off of the Interstate. Very friendly staff, particularly in giving directions to the "twin falls", which I wanted to see and answering any question I had about the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed July 22, 2014

I'm now sitting in my comfortable, quiet and very clean room here at the Super Eight. I was brought here by a friend who lives in Twin Falls and who has personally stayed here her self many times when she has house guests to whom she turns over her home for their visit. I'm here due to her mothers death and awaiting the funeral. It has been a quiet and restful place in which to spend these six days.

The staff has been extremely helpful, courteous, and cheerful. The room is quite large with king bed, nice clean linens, reefer, desk and chair, table with two chairs, microwave and a good sized, new flat screen tv. Every thing about the room, bath, public areas and service has been first class.

If I ever return to Twin Falls I would go straight to this Super Eight with no need or interest in staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with king sized bed, second floor and in the newer building in the back.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on our way home from Colorado. The rooms are very clean and quiet, with lots of space. Yes, the beds are super comfortable. I slept like a baby. Do babies sleep?
I highly recommend this specific Super 8.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was a last minute reservation on a road trip. I had never stayed at a Super 8 before and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were super helpful and accommodating with finding us a room close to the exit on the ground level because we have 2 dogs. The room itself was clean and nice, better than I has anticipated. The outside of the location is kind of plain so I didn't expect a lot and we were very surprised. I would stay again in if I ever pass threw.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ashley c
Reviewed June 28, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Cynthia H
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Everything you'd want in an overnight stay. Clean rooms, flat screen TV, fast wifi, friendly staff, affordable rates, not to mention a very comfortable bed. All in all a great state, and worth stopping at for overnight.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PixlPshr
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have stayed in this motel several times and this last trip we were there for several days at two different times. The first stay we were in a small room with a queen bed. This was clean but really too small to stay for more than one night. After going into Washington for a long weekend we returned to this motel but this time paid a little more for a room with a King bed and this was much larger, with a table and chairs as well as refrigerator and microwave. I advise this if you are going to be there very long.
This Super 8 will allow pets and this was very helpful as we had our dog with us. The front desk staff was very helpful, the breakfast room is tiny and the selection is adequate. There was a waffle machine, which is fun. We used their washer and dryer and they worked well.
Lots of parking is available. We had a U-Haul trailer with us part of the time and there is a lot of parking for trucks, trailers, etc. The motel is in the center of a busy part of town with stores and restaurants within walking distance but the room was quiet. Price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: Ask for King size bed if that is appropriate for you and you will get a much larger room. Worth the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family