“Good place to stop”
Review of Super 8 Twin Falls

Super 8 Twin Falls
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Twin Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Hoogland
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We got room 501, the room was spacious.
In the middle of the night we woke up by a loud hummin noise, even the floor was vibrating. I called the front desk , knobody answered the phone. I put my close on and found out the noise came probably from the vending machines beneath our room and next to our room.
At 7 am i went to the front desk and complained, the desk klerk said the manager was ill and he could not contact her but he called somebody in the hotel and the solveld the problem at once.
The knew the problem with the noisy machines.
I want my money back and put on my credit card account.
Please let me know your answer.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I spent about 3 months in this hotel over a 5 month period while working in the area. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable, and the shower works good, with plenty of hot water. I only had a noise problem one night when it sounded like a wrestling team was practicing in the room above me, otherwise it was quiet.

The wireless internet speed can be very slow at certain times of the day, but generally works ok. The TV is a flat screen and worked well when I used it.

The staff was helpful and I had no problems extending my stay on several occasions.

While they offer a breakfast, I looked at it once, and was not impressed, and I never ate there. There is an excellent Mexican restaurant across the parking lot for lunch and dinner and I ate there many times. There are dozens of restaurants in the area, most of them very good.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel. The value is very good, and the room was comparable to much more expensive rooms in the area.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a refrigerator or microwave, so if this is important to you, make sure you specif...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
La Quinta Inn & Suites Twin Falls
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
#13 of 14 in Twin Falls

Been to Super 8 Twin Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Twin Falls

Property: Super 8 Twin Falls
Address: 1260 Blue Lake Boulevard, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Location: United States > Idaho > Twin Falls
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Twin Falls
#7 Family Hotel in Twin Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Twin Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Twin Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Twin Falls Hotel Twin Falls