“Goof Experience”

Carino's Italian-Twin Falls
Ranked #16 of 160 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Always eat here when I am on business. Good service and good food. This time I had the Italian prepared ribs. I have never seen ribs with so much meat on them! They were tender and well seasomed and moist. Sauce was good too. Have also had the chicken parm and it has alwas been well prepared.

1  Thank newyorker1953
There are newer reviews for Carino's Italian-Twin Falls

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband loves it but I so far have not found anything including the salads that I like. Usually I love Italian but not this.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The eggplant was so good I had to eat it very slow. It didn't want it to go away. The manager was a sweetheart and took care of our meal as we were running through town. We hung out for a couple of hours because they offer free wifi and it was nice to enjoy a great meal and catch up on all the business stuff. Our waitresses were very sweet and stayed on top of me sucking down diet coke one after the other. Thank you Carinos!!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Nice Location as you come into town on Blue Lakes. Had a delicious Steak Salad, Long Island Ice Tea, and great desert. Our hostess and waiter were very friendly and professional. This is the second time I have been there in 3 years and I was not disappointed. I highly recommend eating at Johnny Carino's.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I thought the restaurant appeared very clean. The staff was friendly. The menu had a good selection of items to chose from. The price ranged from $8 to $13 a plate. The food is spicy but not spicy enough to cause discomfort. The restaurant does have a sports bar.