“All the Pizza you can eat!”

Gerties Brick Oven Cookery
Ranked #111 of 158 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Twin Falls
“All the Pizza you can eat!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The pizza crust isn't greasy, and there is just about every kind of pizza you can imagine. There's a fresh sald bar, pasta bar, & soda fountain. There's a small arcade & few rides for the kids! Great family place for lunch or dinner & for large groups! You won't go away hungry!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank xalthm

Twin Falls, Idaho
“Birthday party standby, not a gourmet getaway”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Gertie's has been my go-to place for kids' birthday parties. No, it's not hand-thrown whole grain crust, secret ingredient sauce, or goat cheese. Quantity is the rule here. I can always be sure that there is something that everybody will like. Servers bring pizzas from table to table and serve by the slice, or you can check the selection at the buffet. There's also a salad bar and pasta bar. Pizza varieties range from good ol' cheese to Gyro, Idaho (topped with hash browns, bacon, and onions) or the Hot Mama (andouille sausage and hot peppers galore.) You can request pizza flavors. When you're done with the savory, move on to the sweet with dessert pizzas, sauced with bavarian cream and topped with fruit and streusel or candy bar bits -- or even a Smores variety with toasted marshmallows. Sure, it's carb madness, but one more bite won't hurt, and who knows what will come by next?!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank IdahoPug
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Brick oven!? Yeah, right...”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I tried Gerties after some locals referred to it as, "the best pizza in town!" I'm going to assume that none of them have ever had good pizza.
First, if it was brick oven pizza it's in name only. The pizza I was served, although creatively topped, was scarcely better than a frozen pizza from my grocer's freezer. I'll give them credit for their creative use of various toppings and names but that's it. It's actually quite sad really; their model of sending out "fresh" pizzas of different toppings is great, but they missed the target with their execution. Won't be returning.

Boise
“Horrible pizza”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My family recommended this place and so we all went to dinner... the crust was like chewing card board and there was little to no toppings. We have Primo's all around us and it is not great but ten times the pizza here. It is locally owned but they may want to try to fix their recipes before serving it to the public. Will not be back again.

• Visited January 2013
“Pizza lover says no to low quality”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Good Idea. Poor Execution.

I am a total pizza connoisseur. Having said that. I can tolerate alot of subpar pizza... but this was just terrible. If you have a brick oven and you are making bland pizza something is wrong Gerties. I havent ever had such a bland dough. It doesnt make sense... dough is the least expensive part of the pizza.... just do it up right. I used to own a pizza shop myself.

I had heard alot of people rave about the uniqueness of Gerties, and its true; you can get all kinds of very interesting pizzas at Gerties. They have a huge variety and bring the pizza around and you get to pick and or request what you want :)

So I give this place kudos for the awesome business model they have. I would just like to go in and eat some decent pizza.... and thats why i wont be back. Raise the price and give me quality if thats what it takes.

• Visited July 2012