“Yummy”

Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Again, really yummy food. We ordered Grilled Salmon to split. We ordered a bowl of Lobster Bisque, Cesar Salad, Broccoli & baked potato. Not all of these sides came with the meal. The extra sides were reasonably priced. The Salmon was cooked on the rare side & the best Salmon I have ever eaten. The service was excellent, the restaurant was clean & the food really yummy. I would go back any time I was in the area.
We were seated in the bar area. I'm OK with the bar area. My only issue was there was a man seated at the bar who apparently is a regular customer. He was very friendly with the servers, hugging them, touching them & joking with them. I felt it was quite inappropriate for a 50 something man interacting with much younger servers in this way.

2  Thank 11JeanG

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a steak and a turkey dinner. Both were very good. Staff was efficient and fun. They offer scones with dinner that really aren't scones but are very good!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We prefer to eat in local mom and pop restaurants, but on this night our first choice was closed, so we reluctantly went to Jakers. We were very impressed with both the quality of the food and the service, and a reasonable selection of beers. We are now converts and would come back here.

1  Thank Keith O
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Jaker's is a well known steakhouse in Idaho. I make it a point to enjoy a meal or two whenever I am near a Jaker's location. I recommend that you give it a try. I'm sure you won't regret it!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hi gang,
Had dinner here 5/31/13. Shilo Inn heavily pushing Jakers restaurant to the point where they have menu copies behind the counter and a large menu posted in one of the elevators. I opted for the "Some Dude Burger". The restaurant is clean, friendly (greeting you as you enter and leave) and modern. I was disappointed with my burger. I want to know WHO builds a burger like they do. Top bun, cheese, patty, tomato, lettuce, pickle and bottom bun. I've never seen the veggies UNDER the patty !! Only McDonalds comes to mind. They leave a comment card on your table bragging how the were voted best steak, burger, happy hour, salad bar, etc. I checked out the salad bar and it was nothing to brag about,. I believe other menu items are good, but based on the burger I ordered, fuggetaboutit !!
Rich