“Food Was Very Good”

Ranked #3 of 161 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a steak and a turkey dinner. Both were very good. Staff was efficient and fun. They offer scones with dinner that really aren't scones but are very good!!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We prefer to eat in local mom and pop restaurants, but on this night our first choice was closed, so we reluctantly went to Jakers. We were very impressed with both the quality of the food and the service, and a reasonable selection of beers. We are now converts and would come back here.

1  Thank Keith O
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Jaker's is a well known steakhouse in Idaho. I make it a point to enjoy a meal or two whenever I am near a Jaker's location. I recommend that you give it a try. I'm sure you won't regret it!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Hi gang,
Had dinner here 5/31/13. Shilo Inn heavily pushing Jakers restaurant to the point where they have menu copies behind the counter and a large menu posted in one of the elevators. I opted for the "Some Dude Burger". The restaurant is clean, friendly (greeting you as you enter and leave) and modern. I was disappointed with my burger. I want to know WHO builds a burger like they do. Top bun, cheese, patty, tomato, lettuce, pickle and bottom bun. I've never seen the veggies UNDER the patty !! Only McDonalds comes to mind. They leave a comment card on your table bragging how the were voted best steak, burger, happy hour, salad bar, etc. I checked out the salad bar and it was nothing to brag about,. I believe other menu items are good, but based on the burger I ordered, fuggetaboutit !!
Rich

Reviewed May 21, 2013

WOW, we were ready for a nice steak dinner and we found it at Jaker's !! Do yourself a favor and eat at this place !

1  Thank Sharon N