“Terrible service..never want to go there again!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #106 of 160 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Besides my food taking 30 min, it comes out cold not only that but it had HAIR in it. If it would of been the same color as mine I would of been like o it might have been my hair but it WASN'T eww... Then I get charged full price for my food yea ok I didn't like it and I'm very very disappointed I'm sticking to Applebee's!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Waitstaff was scattered and brought the wrong drink as well as taking forever to get our bill. Next time would choose a different eating place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really like Chilis. They have a great variety so there is something for everyone. They have good service and a great location. It is in the Magic Valley Mall so it is nice to shop and have a convenient place to sit and eat after shopping. The bar is relaxing and has a fireplace so in the winter here in Idaho it is really nice.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ate there Saturday nite, ordered chips queso chips and salsa came, staff said they were waiting on queso 20 mins later it came, cold and hard sent back, got new one, then waited another 20 mins for dinner, never came, asked if they could check on it, it came out cold as ice, steak was so cold grease had formed on it, yep it did, asked if they could reheat it, they said we will get you a new one, husband ate his whole dinner and my steak never came out, asked for ticket so we could pay and leave, manager came out said he had all new equipment in the back and he was sorry, did not have to pay for dinner, why would I when I never got it. Do not eat there.

1  Thank Lorrena R
Reviewed November 18, 2012

First I want to give a big thanks to Jamie and Koalby for sponsoring our meal and being an amazing bar tender and great host. The food like always was delicious especially their sweet potato fries!!! Jamie was a sweetheart and was on top of everything going on. We truly had a great time.