“Not worth it”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 164 Restaurants in Twin Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Service was okay. All food was overcooked and overpriced. Cheesecake dessert tasted like cottage cheese.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

The food was excellent and reasonably priced. Our server was friendly and efficient.

1  Thank George M
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Dinner at the Outback was ok. My husband & I both ordered the small sirloin dinner. The salad and vegetables were excellent, Ted liked his steak, I did not. Although my steak was cooked to order (medium rare) it was overly seasoned - all I could taste was Cayenne pepper - and it was not very tender. We expected better fare from a Steakhouse.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

my husband talked me into giving the outback another chance after our bad experience on our first valentines date in 2006. Our waitress was awesome that was the only good thing about this experience. I ordered a salad with ranch the ranch was so gross and it had so much black pepper so i asked why the ranch was spicy and i was told its the only ranch and its homeade. So i ask for a ceaser salad instead that was just as nasty TO MUCH BLACK PEPPER on all the food our steak what of been great but it was covered in BLACK PEPPER. What is up with the pepper???? When asking the waitress what was up with all the pepper she said we get alot of complains about it and lefrt it at that, The prices on their drinks are ridiculously expensive. Thats probably why there is so much black pepper on everything so you have to order more drinks. I will never eat there again and i will stop anyone who i know that is planning on eating at the outback steakhouse.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I normally am a positive person but do not go here. The waiter was horrible so we asked for a new waiter. We saw the manager and the waiter joking about something next thing we know we have miniature steaks! As took my child to the bathroom I heard others complaining that the lettuce was frozen. I went to tell the manager(politely) and he told me that there was nothing he could do and that is the way it is. I then contacted Outback Headquarters to let them know. They said that the manager would call me. He didn't. WOW. What a complete waist of everyone's time. Never going there again and beg that you don't waist your time. Maybe other locations are good but no way am I eating here again. If my friends see this please do not invite me to eat here.